Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
How to become the worst person ever a detailed guide:
Be Born
Parents fail you at some point in their raising of you and you become a total poo poo head
Somehow find a person as lovely as you and get married
Have a baby
Be a redditor
Be a redditor in a scummy shithead reddit board about people who hate children
Take a life insurance policy out on your baby
Research children dying in hot cars
"Accidentally" forget your kid in your car on a summer day
While your kid is being baked like the cakes you often stuff in your fat loving maw you send pictures of your dick to underage girls.
Pretend to be innocent.

See goons sometimes the death penalty isn't so bad. :)

Don't click this link unless you want to see a picture of the victim it will make you sad because he looks so innocent. :(
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/father-of-georgia-hot-car-death-toddler-sexting-while-baby-left-to-die-9584358.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

even hitler wouldn't post a thread this bad

RavenKrows
May 29, 2008

4outof5 posted:

Be Born
Parents fail you at some point in their raising of you and you become a total poo poo head
Have a baby
Be a redditor
While your kid is being baked like the cakes you often stuff in your fat loving maw you send pictures of your dick to underage girls.
Pretend to be innocent.

Don't click this link unless you want to see a picture of the victim it will make you sad because he looks so innocent. :(
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/father-of-georgia-hot-car-death-toddler-sexting-while-baby-left-to-die-9584358.html

this so loving old man. thanks grampa for checking your junk mail 5 tips to increase your dick size

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
toss me a bat bone, batnerd

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
why is the UK news so obsessed with our gutter stories? like, don't they have enough tales of the street macabre of their own to report on?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

sexy young infidel posted:

toss me a bat bone, batnerd

Was Burton's Batman better than Nolan's? I think there should be a thread discussing this pressing issue.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

4outof5 posted:

Be Born
Have a baby
Be a redditor
Pretend to be innocent.

didnt we have this thread a long rear end time ago. gently caress you, op

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

why is the UK news so obsessed with our gutter stories? like, don't they have enough tales of the street macabre of their own to report on?

There's a saying about how you should only punch up when it comes to comedy, but honestly I don't think that's true at all.

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
I see we have a bunch of child murder sympathizers in this thread.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
To be worse than Hitler he'd have to do that a few million more times though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
yeah i thought this was an update, this some boring poo poo op

• Locked thread