Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

MAO TSE-TUNGACUNT posted:

holy poo poo this kid's BAC was .377, I can't even imagine

How is he not dead? :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ebg
Mar 31, 2008

korrandark posted:

How is he not dead? :psyduck:

he is, that was this week's Feelpiece

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Andrew WK is shaking his head at that kid's inability to party hardy

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

MAO TSE-TUNGACUNT posted:

he is, that was this week's Feelpiece

Oh. :smith:

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
So when you die at WVU do they give you a viking funeral, just with a couch instead of a boat?

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
I always forget there's also a Washington team and not just Wazzu...

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Raku posted:

So when you die at WVU do they give you a viking funeral, just with a couch instead of a boat?

They light it with Crown Royal

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Detroit_Dogg posted:

I don't know if you guys realize this, but Andrew WK has a seriously awesome thing for The Village Voice:

Ask Andrew WK

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

They light it with Crown Royal

I was gonna say they'd use something from granpappy's still back up in the woods... But they'd never waste the good stuff like that.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
WVU revising their decision, instead choosing to suspend literally every student, not just those in Greek things

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

OH MY GOD SOMEONE SCREENCAP THE LEE CORSO SIGN

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

KKKLIP ART posted:

I don't know if you guys realize this, but Andrew WK has a seriously awesome thing for The Village Voice:

Ask Andrew WK

Seriously if you're ever feeling down just read some of his poo poo. Andrew WK is the loving man and I want to send him and invitation when I get married in the hopes that he'll actually show up.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Rectal Placenta posted:

Yeah, it's a bit more clear cut for me. Any humiliation of the Minnesota athletics program puts an extra bounce in my step for the rest of the day.
So what you're saying is that you have some sort of weird mental illness.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Detroit_Dogg posted:

well see he's a professional, so he knows when to pull it back and pace himself.

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

Distractions makes it better when ya take up the ENTIRE ROAD
Goldy save us from the bitches. You are our only hope.

gently caress a buckeye forever amen

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
So Saban and Kiffen are going to fight like an old married couple after them dawgs beat some rear end right?

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

Crazy Ted posted:

OH MY GOD SOMEONE SCREENCAP THE LEE CORSO SIGN

What, the 'not so fast my friend' sign?

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Slate Action posted:

What, the 'not so fast my friend' sign?
I can't remember but it was the one where he was photoshopped onto Kim Kardashian.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
...Guys...

it's starting to snow at TCF Bank Stadium in beautiful Minneapolis, Minnesota :getin:

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Top Hats Monthly posted:

...Guys...

it's starting to snow at TCF Bank Stadium in beautiful Minneapolis, Minnesota

:getin:

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Josh Robinson is openly cucking Dan Mullen

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

NCAA violation for free food that regular students can't get?

(assuming it happened prior to rule change)

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
I'm hoping this snow sticks, it's not hard snow but it's visible.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Six inches of snow and 40 boxes of Papa John's show up to the Ohio State dressing room at halftime.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
Is the Ohio state game going to be good?

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

Top Hats Monthly posted:

...Guys...

it's starting to snow at TCF Bank Stadium in beautiful Minneapolis, Minnesota :getin:
It's been snowing in beautiful Lincoln, Nebraska for hours, you're behind the times :colbert:

Dirk Pitt posted:

The Anti-OSU Tard Brigade hopes so.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
Can't wait for today's rousing football games to start

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

Dirk Pitt posted:

better than anything else nominally

code:
Army at Western Kentucky 	11:00 am 	CBSSN
Brown at Dartmouth 		11:00 am 	SNY / CSNE / (CSNC+ / CSCA) *5
Bryant at Sacred Heart 		11:00 am 	ESPN-GP / espn3
Clemson at Georgia Tech 	11:00 am 	ESPN / WatchESPN
Iowa at Illinois 		11:00 am 	BTN / BTN2GO Video
Ohio State at Minnesota 	11:00 am 	ABC / espn3
Presbyterian at Gardner Webb 	11:00 am 	MASN / ASN (affiliates)
DII: Shippensburg at Mercyhurst 11:00 am 	ESPN-GP / espn3
South Carolina at Florida 	11:00 am 	SECN / SECN Video
Temple at Penn State 		11:00 am 	ESPN2 / WatchESPN
Virginia Tech at Duke 		11:00 am 	ESPNU / WatchESPN
Wofford at Furman 		11:00 am 	ESPN-GP / espn3

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

It's been snowing in beautiful Lincoln, Nebraska for hours, you're behind the times :colbert:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

I have 12 inches of snow on the ground already, maybe you're behind the times :colbert:

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
I am not a fan of Ohio state.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
I'm just hoping I can be drunk by the time we give Kliff Kingsbury a career win.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Go Jacket. Go Gopher. Go Chaos.

SpiritualDeath
Jul 2, 2009

shaping your brain like pottery
I don't get why everyone finds it so incredibly pertinent that "Alabama's offense has played much better at home" other than the basic truth of home-field advantage. Yea, of loving course they've played worse on the road, because that's where they've played their two toughest opponents so far.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
come on Goldy

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Thank you deadspin

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Marcus Luttrell, uh, okay.

fffff
Feb 11, 2014
Hail Xort, roll tide, chaos.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I want Ohio State to hit a pothole on I-35 and just disappear, Minnesota wins by default, Ohio State never plays a game for the next three years as they rebuild, are broken forever, and Minnesota and Wisconsin rise to become the only people fighting for the B1G Championship, I guess Nebraska can come too.

Praise Xort.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Marcus Luttrell, uh, okay.

They're gonna milk Veteran Day's until Christmas

• Locked thread