Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
QuantumNinja
Mar 8, 2013

Trust me.
I pretend to be a ninja.

Swags posted:

You should like, link to it and stuff.

:laffo: AtomikKrab doesn't actually want anyone to post. Here it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The strongest! The smartest!
The rightest!
Thoughts on the other PCs

Kiwi - Cute nickname. I've seen his type though and it's not so cute; I know yak tats when I see them, even if you try to hide them. A hired killer, little more. Wetwork. Bleh.
Hood - Big dumb ork. Weirdo uses a BOW. I'd be amazed if he even knows how his commlink works.
Slingshot - Good driver. Not entirely used to working with a team of peers, but I'm sure she'll snap to it.
Melody - We don't talk about Korea. Maybe she'll be more polite this time.
Shine - DO NOT TRUST. Reason to believe he was behind multiple Runner deaths. Cannibal son of a bitch.
Sawbones - Nice to have a doc who isn't some crazy eyed cold-hearted corporate shitbag.

ProfessorCirno fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Nov 28, 2014

Swags
Dec 9, 2006

ProfessorCirno posted:

Thoughts on the other PCs

Kiwi - Cute nickname. I've seen his type though and it's not so cute; I know yak tats when I see them, even if you try to hide them. A hired killer, little more. Wetwork. Bleh.
Hood - Big dumb ork. Weirdo uses a BOW. I'd be amazed if he even knows how his commlink works.
Slingshot - Good driver. Not entirely used to working with a team of peers, but I'm sure she'll snap to it.
Melody - We don't talk about Korea. Maybe she'll be more polite this time.
Shine - Swags - is it well known that Shine was a Cleaner? The answer very severely effects how Rigged Deck views him.
Sawbones - Nice to have a doc who isn't some crazy eyed cold-hearted corporate shitbag.

Shine would probably have a rep, yeah. He 'gets rid of evidence.' Whether that means leveling the building, killing the witnesses, or cleaning up the bodies.

Doc Dee
Feb 15, 2012

THANKS FOR MAKING ME SPEND MONEY, T
Just out of curiosity, would you rule using a Defiance EX Shocker's melee contacts as needing the Clubs skill?

I figure it makes sense since using regular guns as improvised melee weapons uses it, but the book doesn't exactly specify.

QuantumNinja
Mar 8, 2013

Trust me.
I pretend to be a ninja.
Does anyone have gel rounds in a high-capacity weapon? If so, please suppress the doorway. It would easily drop 2/3 of them, probably all of them. They've burned all their initiatives so they can't drop prone; they're just going to eat the rounds if the roll is good enough. I'd do it but Kiwi didn't come loaded to bear to a bar in the Barrens, and the Ultimax doesn't have the magazine capacity to do it.

After this little job, I'm going to invest heavily in stun grenades and carry them everywhere because apparently that's a thing we need to do.

Can we get an updated initiative pass?

QuantumNinja fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Jan 5, 2015

Doc Dee
Feb 15, 2012

THANKS FOR MAKING ME SPEND MONEY, T

QuantumNinja posted:

Does anyone have gel rounds in a high-capacity weapon?

I do, but I had to leave it at home. Someone thought we weren't going to need guns in the Barrens.

Doc Dee fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Jan 8, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

QuantumNinja posted:

Does anyone have gel rounds in a high-capacity weapon? If so, please suppress the doorway. It would easily drop 2/3 of them, probably all of them. They've burned all their initiatives so they can't drop prone; they're just going to eat the rounds if the roll is good enough. I'd do it but Kiwi didn't come loaded to bear to a bar in the Barrens, and the Ultimax doesn't have the magazine capacity to do it.

After this little job, I'm going to invest heavily in stun grenades and carry them everywhere because apparently that's a thing we need to do.

Can we get an updated initiative pass?

I will update soon, i've been very sick lately. (goddamn diseases.)

• Locked thread