Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
It's like 25 in texas for the last 3 days and I dont like bulky gloves because they're useless but I dont know much about gloves tbh. I really appreciate it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

like im cold even in my loving home

Redleg
Jul 7, 2003

What an odd looking.....Figurine
http://store.colemans.com/cart/us-gi-nomex%C2%AE-crewmanflyers-glove-p-2349.html

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Mechanix are the best light glove. I use them for winter cycling.

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
no glove no love doesn't make sense, i mean you can always wipe your prints off afterwards

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
I have a pair of Thinsulate touch-capacitive things, they're pretty alright

Shasta Monster
Jan 12, 2009
Whitewater shooting gloves. Cheap-ish and pretty good. I've bought about five pairs. (I'm really good at losing gloves.)

http://www.robinsonoutdoors.com/shop/gloves/stretch-shooting-glove.html

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
You can use the latex one I jerk off with.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

alright thanks guys I can probably figure something out from all this. really

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Prorat posted:

You can use the latex one I jerk off with.

latex wouldn't be very warm, I recommend you turn down this offer OP

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Lost my gloves last winter. Then they showed up welcoming me back.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
leather ropers

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

mookface posted:

leather ropers

sweet edit. cause I cant BUY WATSON GLOVES >:(

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

1gnoirents posted:

sweet edit. cause I cant BUY WATSON GLOVES >:(

Yeah I know I realized that they're only in Canada. It sucks because they are loving sweet gloves. I rock these ropers with 100 gram thinsulate and they are warm as gently caress without having to sacrifice dexterity. They're good till about -40 and then you have to start rubbing Vaseline all over your hands and wear nitrile gloves underneath them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I bought some 'magic gloves' from the dollar store for a dollar. They're magic because they fit pretty much anyone and they're a dollar because I have worn them twice and they have holes in the thumb creases.

• Locked thread