Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

hail satan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.
because i cant let him get away with this

MonsterWalk posted:

Sorry you didn't read the assignment. Please put your name at top of the page.

pop quizzes are always a prick move and are indefensible. good kid has a lovely home life and one night just can't handle it and goes to bed to try to forget it all because he figures he can catch up on the reading just fine tomorrow. "oh wait, professor hitler is an rear end in a top hat and is springing poo poo on me for no reason. cool. great. hell, might as well slash his tires on my way home to kill myself, why do i still root for the bills"

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
Jesus gently caress off NFL with those stupid "get a real authentic jersey instead of a knock off that supports criminal enterprises"

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

That was fun until it wasn't but it was profoundly satisfying

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Jesus gently caress off NFL with those stupid "get a real authentic jersey instead of a knock off that supports criminal enterprises"

I haven't seen those yet. Got a link?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Those officials. My god. Even Dolphins fans should be pissed.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

You can spend $35 for a knockoff sweatshop jersey that supports criminal enterprises or you can spend $100 for an authentic sweatshop jersey that supports criminal enterprises. ty for the pro bargain heads up, commish

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Ehud your team won you are not allowed to make this thread

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I bought a real jersey this year. Of course, it was a Devon Still jersey for my Sis.

wheez the roux posted:

You can spend $35 for a knockoff sweatshop jersey that supports criminal enterprises or you can spend $100 for an authentic sweatshop jersey that supports criminal enterprises. ty for the pro bargain heads up, commish

A lot of black market merch is stuff the workers label faulty (falsely). They dumpster dive after their shift and sell them for a profit.

In many cases you are literally giving money to the oppressed instead of the oppressors.

Eifert Posting fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Nov 14, 2014

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

That can't be right.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

Eifert Posting posted:

That was some Pac-12, replacement ref level bullshit. at least the 1st half was good

blue squares posted:

Ehud your team won you are not allowed to make this thread

look out y'all, deputy square is on the case

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

CharlestheHammer posted:

That can't be right.

It isn't, it's a joke about the display put on tonight.

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Huh, has it really been 6 years since the devil got cold feet about the bargain he made with Bill?

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-QIH87SbNk

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

The reffing sucked huge amount of balls, but yeah the Bills loving sucked more balls the second half.

hope we can at least scrounge up enough fucks to beat the Jets again this season

Mughe
Mar 17, 2007

I'll tolerate you until I can replace you.
But real talk tho, those refs were bad.

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009
Free EJ Manuel

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Kalli posted:

It isn't, it's a joke about the display put on tonight.

I feel talking poo poo about a team that beat you is a little much.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

The reffing sucked huge amount of balls, but yeah the Bills loving sucked more balls the second half.

hope we can at least scrounge up enough fucks to beat the Jets again this season

Man, that Mario Williams sack on third down though... Incredible.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

Yeah, the refs were terrible, but our offense was worse. Much worse.
Also loved that 27-yard punt on 4th-and-6 in Dolphins territory with 9 minutes left down two scores. Real gutsy call by Doug Marrone.:suicide:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Chichevache posted:

Man, that Mario Williams sack on third down though... Incredible.

Surprised it wasn't called a safety

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

come at me when we aren't on a win streak against the pats bro

I don't care if it's just 2 games a streak is a streak

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

Surprised it wasn't called a safety

I seriously believe that call might be worse than the Fail Mary.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Ehud posted:

come at me when we aren't on a win streak against the pats bro

I don't care if it's just 2 games a streak is a streak

a streak is a streak

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Chichevache posted:

I seriously believe that call might be worse than the Fail Mary.

they had the balls to bring up the music city bullshit during the game

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

they had the balls to bring up the music city bullshit during the game

in all fairness that was the last time the bills had any relevance

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Sour Diesel posted:

in all fairness that was the last time the bills had any relevance

I'd say the Flutie era, but ehhhhh

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

Mughe posted:

But real talk tho, those refs were bad.

With indisputable video evidence, the ruling on the forum is confirmed.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
And the Bills fade into mediocrity mid season as per usual as the Dolphins continue their trend of staying kind of relevant until late season when they fall apart.

All on schedule.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

Cal is mounting sort of a comeback against USC fyi if you want a little more offense tonight. 4th just started, ESPN.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Welp, 5-5 is still better than I would have expected at the beginning of the season, but the loss still stings.

The defensive line is still excellent and I hope that they can stay together and productive for a while, but probably not. Mario and Kyle are at their peak right now and unless EJ has some out of nowhere leap at the beginning of next season, there's pretty much no way that they will be complemented by competent quarterback play.

But at least we can draft a good, uh, mid second rounder for next year.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

bigmcgaffney posted:

Free EJ Manuel

*With qb of equal or lesser value.

drat it Bills. This is supposed to finally be the year you finish 2nd in the AFCE. :saddowns:

Badfinger
Dec 16, 2004

Timeouts?!

We'll take care of that.

God that's the worst commercial on television. What sanctimonious bullshit from one of the biggest crime syndicates around*.

*I watch a hundred hours of football every year this is all my fault.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Eifert Posting posted:

What happened?

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

Burger Trench posted:

Welp, 5-5 is still better than I would have expected at the beginning of the season, but the loss still stings.

The defensive line is still excellent and I hope that they can stay together and productive for a while, but probably not. Mario and Kyle are at their peak right now and unless EJ has some out of nowhere leap at the beginning of next season, there's pretty much no way that they will be complemented by competent quarterback play.

But at least we can draft a good, uh, mid second rounder for next year.

That game was way closer than the final score would indicate, especially with the ref fuckery; the loss sucks but you guys look way better than last year and the progress the team is making is pretty evident to my eyes (though I certainly didn't see every Bills game last year). Orton is lightyears beyond EJ, I don't know if it's too early to go ahead and deem him a bust but he's real bad and not improving. Orton is as good of a stopgap as you'll get until you're in a position to grab a stud prospect or FA draft halliday

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

quote:

In many cases you are literally giving money to the oppressed instead of the oppressors.

CRIME SYNDICATES

If any of you honestly in your hearts feel that this is the accurate situation its the easiest thing in the world to just not buy a jersey for an entertainment product. You could even easily stop watching. Thats what I would do if I believed any of that, because its a completely optional entertainment product.

You can continue to make snide sarcastic remarks against the man making GBS threads up a thread or you can stop directly financially supporting it. But none of you will.

RonMexicosPitbull fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Nov 14, 2014

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

As a man in Canada's second highest tax bracket, I can only afford to talk the talk, as per my financial adviser

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

If any of you honestly in your hearts feel that this is the accurate situation its the easiest thing in the world to just not buy a jersey for an entertainment product. You could even easily stop watching. Thats what I would do if I believed any of that, because its a completely optional entertainment product.

You can continue to make snide sarcastic remarks against the man or you can stop directly financially supporting it. But none of you will.

Nah I'll keep buying knockoffs because it is much more likely that the actual factory workers get a much bigger portion of each sale, and because in a ton of cases (maybe even most) it's the workers selling defects or discards and cutting out all the middlemen and NFL horseshit.

buy ethical, buy recycled, buy knockoff.:911: and never read your posts:ssh:

wheez the roux fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Nov 14, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

effectual posted:

What happened?

1. They called intentional grounding on Orton when Sammy Watkins was clearly in the area, which resulted in a safety.

2. A bad but not quite phantom DPI on a third down that eventually led to a Dolphins TD.

3. An unsportsmanlike conduct penalty on the Bills after a sack.

#1 was horrid, #2 was pretty bad but the type of call you see in most games, and it was hard to figure out what happened with #3.

• Locked thread