Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I played hockey and missed the second half lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I mean you never want to see an officiating crew start getting into make up call territory but my god.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

was it actually that bad?

should I be mad despite not having seen the game?

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Tremendous Taste posted:

was it actually that bad?

should I be mad despite not having seen the game?

the refs scored a safety and put the game out of reach

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
The taunting penalty is being called poo poo by people? He was clearly saying poo poo and they've started flagging for certain words and poo poo. This isn't new. Its been in plenty of games, actually. There was a ref RIGHT there, he was clearly yelling poo poo, and he most likely mentioned one of the words you cant say.

Kaepernick was hit with it pretty famously.

But yeah how the poo poo was that grounding? It looked like he ran the wrong route, and he was within 10 yards of the ball, which is the rule of thumb isnt it?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

AAA DOLFAN posted:

The poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo

Was he yelling "poo poo!" which would be hilarious, or yelling words?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Smooth

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

It hasn't been a good week for McKelvin.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.
It's hard to tell from that angle and speed, but to me it looks like that could easily have been a horrible leg or knee injury and he lucked out.

e: typo

wheez the roux fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Nov 14, 2014

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
It looked in real time like he genuinely got juked so hard he tore his own knee.

Now its more like he slipped

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

If any of you honestly in your hearts feel that this is the accurate situation its the easiest thing in the world to just not buy a jersey for an entertainment product. You could even easily stop watching. Thats what I would do if I believed any of that, because its a completely optional entertainment product.

You can continue to make snide sarcastic remarks against the man making GBS threads up a thread or you can stop directly financially supporting it. But none of you will.

Ook.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Does someone have a replay of the saftey? I missed that.

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009

Quiet Feet posted:

*With qb of equal or lesser value.

drat it Bills. This is supposed to finally be the year you finish 2nd in the AFCE. :saddowns:

Free Kevin Kolb

From the shackles of his broken husk

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Rooting for the Bills to be good to stop the talent rich Browns from getting a top 15 draft pic.

Really.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Febreeze posted:

And the Bills fade into mediocrity mid season as per usual as the Dolphins continue their trend of staying kind of relevant until late season when they fall apart.

All on schedule.

We're gonna do our normal December bullshit and win like five of six and sneak into the playoffs again.

Rivers' December record is absurd

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

We're gonna do our normal December bullshit and win like five of six and sneak into the playoffs again.

Chargers beating the Patriots, Broncos, 49ers, and Chiefs all in a row to end the season would make me ridiculously happy.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Thaddius the Large posted:

Chargers beating the Patriots, Broncos, 49ers, and Chiefs all in a row to end the season would make me ridiculously happy.

That'd be cool.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
rip buffalo may you get to do things soon

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

buffalo is at least better than last year. After Week 11 we were 4-7.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

:getin:

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Bills. Bills never change.

Lucky Samurai
Oct 4, 2011

Being jaded about something is so cool. You're just as useless as everybody else, but you get to be irritating and bitter about it.
Hey guys just checking in to say this liquid I poured into my Bills mug is pretty bad. What is the liquid you ask? Well based on tonight's performance it is Essence d'Bills.

(It's my own liquid poo poo)

E: Remember that picture of Kim Kardashian's rear end with the Bills logo on it? Imagine the logo is still on Mrs. K in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ2_q86KZRw

She is pouring out some Essence d'Bills right there.

Lucky Samurai fucked around with this message at 09:57 on Nov 14, 2014

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
If the Bills still had their first rounder they'd be one of the most promising teams in the league.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm choosing to treat getting Kiko back as a first round pick

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
How could I miss this game? Please someone, anyone, go into to excruciatingly small detail about every mistake the refs made.

Eifert Posting posted:

If the Bills still had their first rounder they'd be one of the most promising teams in the league.

But sadly for us, with two first rounders coming their way, that title goes to the Browns. You deserve it Browns fans, but when you're in the middle of your 5 year strangle hold on division champs why not keep losing to Flacco? You know, for old times sake.

fan of the browns
Apr 6, 2012

my enemy...
the enemy of every human who has ever lived...
this is the life-force that watches over the Dinosaurs.

wheez the roux posted:

because i cant let him get away with this

pop quizzes are always a prick move and are indefensible. good kid has a lovely home life and one night just can't handle it and goes to bed to try to forget it all because he figures he can catch up on the reading just fine tomorrow. "oh wait, professor hitler is an rear end in a top hat and is springing poo poo on me for no reason. cool. great. hell, might as well slash his tires on my way home to kill myself, why do i still root for the bills"

I can't him get away with this...

No teacher worth their salt gives a pop quiz for any real points, they are merely a "check-in" tool (I don't grade most of them but use them as a way to see who is doing what). They are also a great meta-tool for the students to practice questioning, bargaining, and compromise while asking about the content/their grade. People have bad nights in life and sometimes life is lovely. School, in part, is there to provide practice in a safe place where you can learn to gently caress up and then approach an authority figure to explain to them how/why you hosed up and how it's the fault of those lovely rear end refs are you kidding a loving safety because Watkins ran the wrong route what the gently caress...

I'm sorry bad teachers hurt you. We are not all turds.

And I give any Bills/Browns/Lions fans a 2% bump at the end of the year.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Jesus gently caress off NFL with those stupid "get a real authentic jersey instead of a knock off that supports criminal enterprises"

Is this what that No More ad campaign is about?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

DangerKat posted:

Is this what that No More ad campaign is about?

no more lopsided stitching

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
no more bubbling numbers

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
The refs definitely helped the Dolphins but God drat did it feel good when Carpenter missed that FG to tie the game.

About time he missed one against us, and that one was crucial.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Best winning percentages in December:

Tom Brady - 45-7 86%
Philip Rivers - 30-7 81%
Peyton Manning - 46-20 69%
Aaron Rodgers - 14-8 63%
Matt Ryan - 14-9 61%
Joe Flacco - 14-11 56%
Big Ben - 27-13 54%
Drew Brees - 27-25 52%
Eli Manning - 21-24 46%
Tony Romo - 14-19 42%

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Derek Carr has never lost a December game :colbert:

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Chichevache posted:

I haven't seen those yet. Got a link?

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-commercials/0ap3000000404902/Buy-Authentic-NFL-Gear

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Thaddius the Large posted:

The Chiefs will have 11 wins again this year. If they already have them by week 17, then cool.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Hahahaha no way. NFL.com has a section just to show their NFL commercials? get the gently caress outta town

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

TheBizzness posted:

The refs definitely helped the Dolphins but God drat did it feel good when Carpenter missed that FG to tie the game.

About time he missed one against us, and that one was crucial.

Yeah it was classic carpenter. He's a good dude tho so o wish him will rest of the season.

Orrin looked kinda bad. He was flushed pretty much the entire 4th quarter and miami held strong.

Lamar miller is just an unsung workhorse. He's night and day better. Last night he averaged 5.7 yards per carry on 15 carries. On the years he's just at 4.9 yards a carry and has improved his pass blocking. Only 5 Tds on the season but still. I'm happy with him and hope he stays in miami

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

I don't have the words to express what I am feeling right now.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Chichevache posted:

I don't have the words to express what I am feeling right now.

See what I'm saying. I caught that last night just after the game ended.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Yeah it was classic carpenter. He's a good dude tho so o wish him will rest of the season.

Orrin looked kinda bad. He was flushed pretty much the entire 4th quarter and miami held strong.

Lamar miller is just an unsung workhorse. He's night and day better. Last night he averaged 5.7 yards per carry on 15 carries. On the years he's just at 4.9 yards a carry and has improved his pass blocking. Only 5 Tds on the season but still. I'm happy with him and hope he stays in miami

A lot of it is down to the line. He's been getting hit later than pretty much every back in the league.

On a related note, our new oline and linebacker coaches are just great and I couldn't be happier with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

That commercial inspired me to hop on aliexpress and get some counterfeit gear. I'm thinking I'm going to get a Ron Parker jersey.

• Locked thread