Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Apthous posted:

If Taylor Swift and Katy Perry were feuding over your seed who would you choose and why?

I would have to go with Katy Perry even though Taylor seems more stable because of the boob factor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
taylor swift

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Guancho posted:

Katy Perry.

even tho she got a potato head she don't look like a 10 year old boy like T.Swfit

But popping out a kid might go a ways to filling Swift out. Alternatively, popping out a kid could push Perry over the edge in to Cow Town.

We might need to rent some time on a supercomputer to analyze these variables.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Taylor is a virgin and still thinks dicks are scary and gross. John Mayer broke up with her cause she's a prude. No lie.

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

Leon Einstein posted:

Taylor is a virgin and still thinks dicks are scary and gross. John Mayer broke up with her cause she's a prude. No lie.

I might get a little uptight too if I had a boyfriend who pulled down his pants and bam vagina revealed

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Leon Einstein posted:

Didn't she suck like every record company dick possible in Nasvhille

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Myron Baloney posted:

I might get a little uptight too if I had a boyfriend who pulled down his pants and bam vagina revealed

John Mayer is actually a p. infamous cad who uses his mangina persona and squandered potential as a guitarist to get groupies. Dude knows exactly what he wants (dumb, pretty, young pussy) and does exactly what he needs to do to get it.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Bitches can keep snowballin' my load 'til they get another.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

nomadologique posted:

is this what we've come to brothers? fantastical situations designed to increase our imaginary sense of self-worth in lieu of actual internal and external approval?

We prefer to think of it as "boner fuel."

PandaCookies
Mar 19, 2009

Delicious endangered confection!
Probably T Swift, OP. She'd end up dumping me like everyone in her songs and I'd make it a bad divorce/and or child custody battle, if we didn't guilt marry because she was preggo, and I'd get famous like all those dudes that have babies with pop stars.

But long story short, I just think she's prettier.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

mind the walrus posted:

John Mayer is actually a p. infamous cad who uses his mangina persona and squandered potential as a guitarist to get groupies.
he's rich as gently caress what are you talking about. also his taste in women owns and his taste in watches owns. dude owns, except for all that music he makes to get super rich.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

mind the walrus posted:

John Mayer is actually a p. infamous cad who uses his mangina persona and squandered potential as a guitarist to get groupies. Dude knows exactly what he wants (dumb, pretty, young pussy) and does exactly what he needs to do to get it.

Uhhhhh, why else would one play the guitar???????

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
I'd be like "Ladies, ladies. Stop fighting; I'm impotent!" and then I'd look at the camera all apologetic and put my hands up in one of those *welp* poses and the audience would clap while katy and taylor would look at me all like "oh you". then the screen would freeze while the credits rolled, but if you look real close you'd see a single tear was tracing down my frozen face.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i don't date 3d, OP

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
T Swizzle has no T&A so I'm gonna have to go with Ms. Perry.

Taylor can watch tho.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

TenementFunster posted:

he's rich as gently caress what are you talking about. also his taste in women owns and his taste in watches owns. dude owns, except for all that music he makes to get super rich.

do you like justin beiber too?

shut up netface
Jun 15, 2008

I'm the monkey. T Swift I'd pass on completely.

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
Make them 2 girls 1 cup it. Whoever quits first loses the opportunity to have their very own obese, beneckbearded, assburgic bundle of micropenised joy.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

shut up netface posted:

I'm the monkey. T Swift I'd pass on completely.

You can tell shes a dirty girl, T Swift probably wouldnt even do reverse cowgirl.

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

worth considering that katy is the only woman who made a manwhore like russell brand think about marrying one pair of tits for the rest of his life

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Katy Perry because she reminds me of the first woman I ever loved.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Katy Perry because she reminds me of the first woman I ever loved.

was that woman katy perry

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

1gnoirents posted:

was that woman katy perry
Nope. Unless she lied about her age and was secretly Katy Perry, which I suppose is plausible.

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Nope. Unless she lied about her age and was secretly Katy Perry, which I suppose is plausible.

Katy Perry's real name is Kate Hudson but she changed it so she wouldn't be confused with Kate Hudson.

naem
May 29, 2011

Katy petty fills me with joy and also I like er booobs

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
cuz baby you're a firework

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”

naem posted:

Katy petty fills me with joy and also I like er booobs

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
I'd put my seed on Katy Perry's chest

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

katy has the boobs and is probably a crazy fucker in bed but tyler seems like has a better personality and isnt so incredibly good looking as to be intimidating, id think id have to with betty on this one

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
katy perry has pretty lovely features without makeup

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

mind the walrus posted:

Katy Perry because she's hotter, probably a lot more fun in bed, and when things don't work out she's a lot less likely to write a mean and bitter song about you.

i'd wager a scathing song by a female mega-star about how you broke her heart is the next best thing to a "free pussy 4 lyfe" card, and it would own real hard

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
Taylor Swift is boring and only popular because a bunch of hicks rushed to her defense after that insane negro Kanye got in her face.

Katty Perry is

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Arian_Samurai posted:

Uhhhhh, why else would one play the guitar???????

yeah come on john mayers entire career has been built on getting laid

except all the lame blues poo poo, girls dont like that.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Korranus posted:

Didn't she suck like every record company dick possible in Nasvhille

the daughter of a dynasty of bank presidents doesnt need to suck a dick to get what she wants, hth

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Al Nipper posted:

Katty Perry is

Ah I see, I change my vote

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012
John Mayer's music is actually really good, and he wins so hard at life, and I hate his guts because of it. However, there's no heart in any of his songs. You can't sing the blues when all you've experienced is the brighter hues. He's a rich man's Jack Johnson. In this case, the poor man is the rich man, because a rich man can't buy heart.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
also amending my vote from swift to perry

Neptr
Mar 1, 2011
Hahaha but seriously I would need to see some family history to see how genetically predisposed to disease they are.

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost
i would not gently caress them but i would gladly offer gardening tips

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
seriously how is this even a choice

• Locked thread