Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BorekWielkopolski
Nov 13, 2014
My year 11 examinations begin in 4 days, and I am now in the middle of the painstaking process of putting off any study for the exams. Yay for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
wuss

BorekWielkopolski
Nov 13, 2014

I'm not going to deny that. Over this past week I've barely put in two hours of study.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Heres a diagram of your future.

The rear end is you:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/emb6AHJ.jpg[MG]

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Cap0bvious posted:

I'm not going to deny that. Over this past week I've barely put in two hours of study.

You deserve to fail.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
You're so young

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
if year 11's what i think it is then your exams that year barely mean poo poo so you may as well drop out and do a plumbing apprenticeship

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Does posting itt make me a pedophile?

BorekWielkopolski
Nov 13, 2014

Spanish Manlove posted:

You deserve to fail.

While I still have time to study for the exams, and generally speaking I'm fairly confident that I'll be able to pass most of them. I will admit that I haven't spent nearly enough time in this past week to study for the exams, but I have had a fairly comprehensive revision program at school during lessons, and again, I am fairly confident that I can do well in most exams.

Though if I'm blunt, I wouldn't say that you said "you deserve to fair" with the intention of providing constructive criticism, did you?

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Basically what he's saying is that you won't get into Mensa if you carry on like this op

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

krampster2 posted:

Basically what he's saying is that you won't get into Mensa if you carry on like this op

Doesn't matter as long as you can afford membership and are gullible/stupid as poo poo tbh

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

also op good luck in your exams, just remember if it all goes tits up you could always be a SA mod :)

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
ITT we are South Koreans taking that infamous exam and someone just ironically let off a bullhorn in the middle of the silent classroom.

Beige
Sep 13, 2004

krampster2 posted:

Does posting itt make me a pedophile?

are you still watching mlp?

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
what does year 11 mean? are you in college/university yet? if not then who the gently caress cares

BorekWielkopolski
Nov 13, 2014

Ratjaculation posted:

also op good luck in your exams, just remember if it all goes tits up you could always be a SA mod :)

These are only year 11 exams. The WACE exams next year are the ones that will determine whether I can go to uni, or moderate SA :)

BorekWielkopolski
Nov 13, 2014

LordArgh posted:

what does year 11 mean? are you in college/university yet? if not then who the gently caress cares

Year 11 is the second to last year of secondary school. It's pretty much just practise for year 12, the final year of secondary school.

BorekWielkopolski fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Nov 14, 2014

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007
How did you even find this website god drat

BorekWielkopolski
Nov 13, 2014

The Royal Scrub posted:

How did you even find this website god drat

I'll be damned if I remember. I can't even remember why I wanted to sign up in the first place

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Cap0bvious posted:

I'll be damned if I remember. I can't even remember why I wanted to sign up in the first place

The highly intelligent mods I guess, some of them are in mensa ya know

BorekWielkopolski
Nov 13, 2014

Ratjaculation posted:

The highly intelligent mods I guess, some of them are in mensa ya know

Well, yes, obviously there's that.

Seriously though, why is it so surprising that I would be on SA? Has everyone just moved on from it?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Cap0bvious posted:

Has everyone just moved on from it?

Yeah pretty much. It's a website circling the drain, a shell of its former glory and now pretty much irrelevant.

The goons that remain are valiant, although hope fades. New members are fewer and fewer. Actual humour can only really be found in the archives. These are dark dark days.

I'm only still here because I paid :10bux: and want my moneys worth.

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

Cap0bvious posted:

Hmmm.. that doesn't really bode well for your exam. You signed up under 48hrs ago, but can't remember why. Does your brain have the capability to store and retain info/knowledge, or it's a bit of a sieve at the best of times?

Chonchon
Dec 16, 2013

uk uni is meaningless anyway unless you plan to do shakespeare studies and poetry writing so why bother

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
are you in a private school because i'm pretty sure that year 11 and 12 is just sixth isn't it

BorekWielkopolski
Nov 13, 2014

Gunky Junket posted:

Hmmm.. that doesn't really bode well for your exam. You signed up under 48hrs ago, but can't remember why. Does your brain have the capability to store and retain info/knowledge, or it's a bit of a sieve at the best of times?

I initially got the idea of joining the forums some time ago, about a month if I'm correct.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
examine deez nuts kid

BorekWielkopolski
Nov 13, 2014

Crewmine posted:

are you in a private school because i'm pretty sure that year 11 and 12 is just sixth isn't it

Australian schooling system is a bit different to what's in US and UK

BorekWielkopolski
Nov 13, 2014

Ratjaculation posted:

Yeah pretty much. It's a website circling the drain, a shell of its former glory and now pretty much irrelevant.

The goons that remain are valiant, although hope fades. New members are fewer and fewer. Actual humour can only really be found in the archives. These are dark dark days.

I'm only still here because I paid :10bux: and want my moneys worth.

That's a shame. Do you think there's a future for SA?

I only really joined because I was sick to death of reddit.

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

Cap0bvious posted:

Though if I'm blunt, I wouldn't say that you said "you deserve to fair" with the intention of providing constructive criticism, did you?

Lol oh snap! I missed this post.. probably due
to a subconscious survival instinct. :D

I've gotta say two three four things about your post there, OP:

1) C'mon now, you shouldn't be expecting "constructive criticism" from a comedy website - least not this forum of this one.

2) Lurk more.

3) I'm new here myself, so don't fully understand the dynamics at play here yet, but I'd advise you to perhas tread carefully. I'm getting the distinct impression that certain staff here hate our guts. By "our", I mean Australians. And unless I'm mistaken, I'm picking you as an Aussie. Yes, tread carefully.

4) Lurk more!

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Cap0bvious posted:

Do you think there's a future for SA?

prob not

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics

Gunky Junket posted:

1) C'mon now, you shouldn't be expecting "constructive criticism" from a comedy website - least not this forum of this one.

2) Lurk more.

3) I'm new here myself, so don't fully understand the dynamics at play here yet, but I'd advise you to perhas tread carefully. I'm getting the distinct impression that certain staff here hate our guts. By "our", I mean Australians. And unless I'm mistaken, I'm picking you as an Aussie. Yes, tread carefully.

4) Lurk more!

something the OP has going for him is that I didn't know he was australian until he mentioned it, which he did because people asked

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

Cucking Mama posted:

something the OP has going for him is that I didn't know he was australian until he mentioned it, which he did because people asked

Granted. Thing is though, he hadn't posted that yet when I started my second post. I didn't see him mention that, I'd already guessed he was.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
your what exams? yaer 11? are you phd??

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry
Yay exams

Yayexams

yaxams

yams

yams yams yams

BorekWielkopolski
Nov 13, 2014

Gunky Junket posted:

2) Lurk more.

4) Lurk more!

Okay, fair call. Sorry to be snide to you like that.

BorekWielkopolski
Nov 13, 2014

That's a shame. I only really joined because I'm sick to death of reddit and their retarded antics.

BorekWielkopolski
Nov 13, 2014

1gnoirents posted:

your what exams? yaer 11? are you phd??

I'll say it again: Year 11 is the second last year of secondary school in Australia.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Gunky Junket posted:

2) Lurk more.

4) Lurk more!

whjat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

quote:

:agreed:

• Locked thread