Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i hate people who think acid enlightens them. oh look i poisoned the poo poo out of myself and talked abou thow the walls were breathing for eight hours, i'm so intellectual.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
incorrect. u've never done acid, i see.

Death By Yogurt
Apr 3, 2007

maybe you should chill and smoke some weed dude

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
Drugs didn't ruin The Beatles. They were terrible musicians and songwriters before they took drugs.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
oh good a sober post from the OP.. its so.. thrilling *at this point i drop the camera and you can hear the sounds of my limp, sleeping body crashing itno desk, walls, etc*

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
well, OP, it does. it shows you what your brain is capable of, and even in the "throw some poo poo on your brain that makes it go crazy in random ways" manner. It makes you think what your brain could do if you had even a tiny bit of control over it

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I've never met anyone wise. Even competence is really rare.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

sexy young infidel posted:

oh good a sober post from the OP.. its so.. thrilling *at this point i drop the camera and you can hear the sounds of my limp, sleeping body crashing itno desk, walls, etc*

all of my posts are sober and peer reviewd

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem
its not taking the drug that makes you wise but the experience that follows. open the doors to perception friend :>

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

I'm an olde-tyme robot made out of boiled leather!

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

1gnoirents posted:

well, OP, it does. it shows you what your brain is capable of, and even in the "throw some poo poo on your brain that makes it go crazy in random ways" manner. It makes you think what your brain could do if you had even a tiny bit of control over it

that might be an okay interpretation but usually it's more along the lines of "this lsd enabled me to fill these crystals with my energies" and that is dumb

GUYS STOP
Jun 7, 2003
Grimey Drawer
DMT: The Spirit Molecule

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Drugs directly make you stupider. Accumulating experiences doesn't really improve your self unless they are experiences in the hard knocks of life.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

DMT is terrible

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Fandyien posted:

that might be an okay interpretation but usually it's more along the lines of "this lsd enabled me to fill these crystals with my energies" and that is dumb

no they just cant put it into words correctly. acid makes the dimensions slip from the rigid structure we were evolved to perceive so when the walls melt or the floral pattern on the curtains wiggle and grow its because you're peering into different dimensions briefly. that can only occur when your space time crystals get energized by the lsd. aka enlightenment

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

lsd is good for you.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

1gnoirents posted:

no they just cant put it into words correctly. acid makes the dimensions slip from the rigid structure we were evolved to perceive so when the walls melt or the floral pattern on the curtains wiggle and grow its because you're peering into different dimensions briefly. that can only occur when your space time crystals get energized by the lsd. aka enlightenment

whoah

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Drugs are a fun hobby that some people, unfortunately, take too far.

I knew some dudes who ate mushrooms to the point that they started to believe that fungi was brought to earth by extraterrestrial life as a means for them to communicate with our inferior human minds. It was not good.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Tricky D posted:

Drugs are a fun hobby that some people, unfortunately, take too far.

I knew some dudes who ate mushrooms to the point that they started to believe that fungi was brought to earth by extraterrestrial life as a means for them to communicate with our inferior human minds. It was not good.

i believe that is known as pulling a philip k dick.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
I just get high cause its fun, which is pretty stupid

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
cheap way to get high fast smoke some liquor then put a plastic bag over your head.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Wow OP you must be real fun at parties

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
my nigga have you tried not posting?

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
acid is cool because life is weird

Smeego
Sep 9, 2001

japan sucks
I bet you thought too many cooks sucekd too OP

open container
Sep 16, 2008
OP what drugs have you done?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

open container posted:

OP what drugs have you done?

all of them

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

TOILETLORD posted:

i believe that is known as pulling a philip k dick.

I typed this into google image search and the results were surprisingly tame

open container
Sep 16, 2008

Fandyien posted:

all of them

wow that sure is a lot of :airquote:poison:airquote:

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
if you're not at least six feet tall, financially independent, athletic, college educated and in to drugs don't even loving look at me

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

open container posted:

wow that sure is a lot of :airquote:poison:airquote:

its why i am an authority on drugs bein dumb

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
go work out you loving buzzkill

Bleh Maestro
Aug 30, 2003
Bro shrooms get you high cause it's like poison and your body is like fighting the poison so it gets you high!!!

And Ecstasy gets you high because it's making holes in your brain, bro.

LSD is a CHEMICAL so it gets you HIGH.

Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead
So hang out with opiate users. We'd rather sleep than tell you about space ghosts.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Tricky D posted:

I typed this into google image search and the results were surprisingly tane

Smeego
Sep 9, 2001

japan sucks

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Join the deemsters, op!
You haven't lived until you take a bit hit of DMT and gaze directly into the face of the all-knowing incomprehensible universal entity while taking a big thick one up the poopshoot

At any rate I told him I'm in for a ten-strip, hopefully by the weekend.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

exspurt analcyst posted:

Join the deemsters, op!
You haven't lived until you take a bit hit of DMT and gaze directly into the face of the all-knowing incomprehensible universal entity while taking a big thick one up the poopshoot

your avatar made me imagine, like, a toilet roll that was nothing but sheets of lsd tabs.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

exspurt analcyst posted:

Join the deemsters, op!

Hang up the phone my man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot

1gnoirents posted:

Yeah, I agree. Just think of the epic portrayal of the power and ambition of that guy from the adderall, movie. Or Lucy.

• Locked thread