Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mortvert
Oct 13, 2013

What?!
This is amazing!

Freakazoid_ posted:

Wait, you have to submit your designs through reddit? You can't just make a dickhouse wherever?

Yeah, there's a special subreddit where you throw your designs at - items mostly. No idea why they don't use their official forums for that.

You can still build whatever you want to on your cornerstone/club world/whatever else.

Mortvert fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Nov 15, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mortvert
Oct 13, 2013

What?!
This is amazing!
Also, OP forgot to mention something.
We do have a IRC channel.

Said channel is #trove on irc.synirc.org

If you're lazy or are at work you can use THIS to connect via a browser client called Mibbit. Just make sure to change your nick from standard mib_* thing.

Mortvert
Oct 13, 2013

What?!
This is amazing!

Solvency posted:

New class released yesterday: The Candy Barbarian. This also includes a new Candy biome that's kinda neat.

They also reduced the amount of bombs you get from crafting. From 5 to 3 per one craft.

Mortvert
Oct 13, 2013

What?!
This is amazing!

Crono S. Magnum posted:

My computer is a steaming pile of poo poo so I have to have it windowed and on low just to get it up to roughly 30fps, but it seems fun enough. I imagine it will get better as I buy new classes.

Change your renderer from OpenGL to DirectX - it helps framerate a lot in some cases.

• Locked thread