Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Belle Isle Tech posted:

Chick Diaz is fighting Jessica Eye, which has potential to be a cool fight but I'm sure I'm going to be disappointed. I'm also probably the only person in PSP that watched the entire TUF Latin America so I'm interested in who wins the finals, particularly if Leonardo Morales can win because he seems like a decent fighter with a lot of room to grow.

Me too.

Edit: Did they every say what was wrong with Vera's face?

Edit 2: He is bawling already.

Tezcatlipoca fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Nov 16, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian

attackmole posted:

We should just close the thread because it's a distraction from the moral imperative of meditating for the next 6 hours while channelling our collective aura to Mark Hunt's power.

This man speaks the truth.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Joe Rogan dissing Lucha Libre.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Jesus they're going to be saying this stupid poo poo about Mexican fighters all night.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Axe kick to the DILZ

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
ay ay ay, bellator huevos

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
"High level submission artist"

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
doritos sponsored cage. everything's falling in place lads.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I never thought that a Vera-Beltran matchup could be this entertaining.

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
The translator is awesome

I need you to be more aggressive okay...HUH...OKAY?...HUH

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
What fight is Rogan watching? Beltran wasn't flattened out at all.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
something bout those shorts I really don't like ...

interesting first fight hope they are all this fast paced

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
cain looking fairly loving husky

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
Very good fight, I can see it going either way, depending on who they give the 2nd round to

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Brandon Vera looked like poo poo

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
man elaine from seinfeld doesnt look so good these days

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
This translator got lost on her way to the Danzig concert.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
I like that Joe tried to ask another question before she even translated it back

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
For those that didn't watch this season of TUF, Guido Cannetti lost his first fight to Marco Beltran, and complained for about the next 3 episodes that he should have won the fight and he was robbed, but they ended up giving him another chance and he got brutally KO'd in the 1st round

MysteryNad
Dec 5, 2003

Here in my guard
I feel safest of all
I can lock up my guard
It's the only way to fight
In guard
A kid comes up to me in a white jacket, gives me a TUF loser, he says Canetti. I say uh, uh, can a' tea my rear end, that's TUF loser

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Mexican Brock Lesnar.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
this is an educated crowd folks

Ninja PD
Jul 21, 2006
Crowd is hot.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

Triticum Guzzler posted:

this is an educated crowd folks

i like it

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Henry "Mateo Marron" Briones

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
The translator is obnoxious as gently caress.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

Belle Isle Tech posted:

For those that didn't watch this season of TUF, Guido Cannetti lost his first fight to Marco Beltran, and complained for about the next 3 episodes that he should have won the fight and he was robbed, but they ended up giving him another chance and he got brutally KO'd in the 1st round
lol it would be good if that's on youtube but someone would've had to watch contemporary TUF to capture the video

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

TheRationalRedditor posted:

lol it would be good if that's on youtube but someone would've had to watch contemporary TUF to capture the video

Fight Pass is cool and you should get it.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
uppercut owns

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
Awesome

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
cool uppercut but what an incredibly quick tap

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
No idea who those guys were but that was fun.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Triticum Guzzler posted:

The complete opposite of the rnc last fight.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....

Triticum Guzzler posted:

He was pouring blood think he was just like gently caress it i'm done.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Fighter injured blowing out his own knees performing celebratory backflip

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Boredom is always counter-revolutionary. Always.
The arena isn't burning, so far so good

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

origami posted:

Fighter injured blowing out his own knees performing celebratory backflip

Nothing will top that giant Korean's coach knocking him out.

Ninja PD
Jul 21, 2006

Tezcatlipoca posted:

The translator is obnoxious as gently caress.

haha and it owns. She will be a pivotal part of tonight.

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
That fight reminded me of

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
this is the perfect time for this fight, I really think it is

but Mark Hunt didn't have as much time to train as he should have

• Locked thread