Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
I believe that we will win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
If you went back in time and told me Mark Hunt was fighting for the belt I'd be like "whoa, Shark Fights still exists in the year 2014?"

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

origami posted:

congrats thread

Holy poo poo

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Brandon Vera looked like poo poo

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I like that Joe tried to ask another question before she even translated it back

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Is Mark Hunt Fight Night a good idea for first date y/n

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
These WWE video game commercials are weird as poo poo because I think the guy talking about RAGE RAGE RAGE is the Make A Wish poster boy

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
This will decide the winner of the whatever of wherever, in this corner a guy over there a different corner and other guy, it is time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
They should find an up and coming referee for these up and coming fighters

• Locked thread