Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Hunt is going to win by KO when Werdum does a kip-up directly into a left hook

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Yuriy posted:

good tier:

hunt/werdum - ufc
bermudez/lamas - ufc
kelvin/ellenberger - ufc
chandler/brooks - bellator
manhoef/schilling - bellator
gaethje/melvin - WSOF

name value tier:
tito/bonnar - bellator
nam phan - bellator
king mo - bellator
okami - WSOF

boxing:
klitschko - hbo

everything else is nobodies and apparently jessica aguilar is fighting and she's supposed to be high ranked but i dont really care

4:45 - klitschko
9:00 - bellator/wsof main cards start, start with bellator
10 - ufc main starts but you have like at least 45-50 minutes because the bottom two fights are "who the gently caress are these people?" tier

JAG is probably the best strawweight in the world

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Axe kick to the DILZ

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Henry "Mateo Marron" Briones

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Where's that hispanic Chael impostor?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Is Mark Hunt Fight Night a good idea for first date y/n

Your date will fall in love with Mark's handsome only face, soooo

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

BALD MAN SHOUT TIMES!!!

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

KELVIN gently caress YEAH!!!

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Hunt 10-0 r1

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

:qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

MODS?

Fabricio Werdum = THE DEVIL INCARNATE

• Locked thread