Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
I think Chris Heatherly is sucking it in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
congrats thread

jase1 posted:

Ask and ye shall receive. Risking $1000 to win $250 on Fabricio Werdum and I am doing this in Vegas. What time will that fight be on so I can find a tv showing it?

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Fighter injured blowing out his own knees performing celebratory backflip

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Tezcatlipoca posted:

And, again, based on what?

Why are you being such a oval office over something inconsequential?

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

attackmole posted:

Rogan keeps saying trying to push that Ellenberger just kinda took it and was lackadaisical on the ground,, but I think that's really underselling just how quick Kelvin's transition was to his back. I don't think that one's on Ellenberger.

It looked like Jake had a brain fart for a few seconds

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Tezcatlipoca posted:

If you think that is being a oval office then you live a very sheltered life.

Haha OK tough guy internet bro

Congrats on being a lamer weirdo for no reason

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
They couldn't find shorts for Hunt so he is wearing trash bag

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Tezcatlipoca posted:

You are obviously detached from reality. Have fun with that.

Lol you got me. Tell the class about your pedo love avatar while you're here answering basic questions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Tezcatlipoca posted:

I have, many times. Are you done freaking out about someone being slightly rude or will you keep crying?

You seem upset. I apologize for calling you out on being a oval office for no reason. Namaste internet bro.

• Locked thread