Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
I am hype, are you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

real hype for a jittery BTN stream of IU against Mississippi Valley State.

fun story: i saw troy williams downtown today and was going to wish him luck tonight, but then i remembered he was suspended.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
wvu looks like a dishrag lol.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

iu's lineup is four white guys and yogi

a very indiana lineup

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
Watching the poo poo out of USD Boise State like everyone else is obv.

Geoff Peterson
Jan 1, 2012

by exmarx
Tired of watching Gopher Fans get unreasonably hype over the opportunity to upset Ohio State in football tomorrow (because... reasons?).

Looking forward to watching Gopher Fans get unreasonably hype over the opportunity to KILL YOUR PARENTS :evil: err, upset Louisville.

[note: the moment this becomes a reasonable possibility, I will be getting unreasonably hype]

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
woot purdue had seven assists on their first 8 buckets, that's like more assists sometimes than we had in entire games last year lol

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

blackmon looks great tonight

johnson is gonna be turnover machine unless he learns how to dribble

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
does Indiana really have ten turnovers with 3 minutes left to play in the first half against mississippi valley state delta or is ESPN wrong

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

espn is not wrong

:smith:

to be fair, iu is winning by like 25 right now. but the turnover numbers sure are ugly.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

goldboilermark posted:

does Indiana really have ten turnovers with 3 minutes left to play in the first half against mississippi valley state delta or is ESPN wrong

wvu just went 7 minutes without a fg and is winning, we also have 12 oboards and only 7 second chance points. basketball owns.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
let's go the gently caress runnin' rebs bitch aaaaaaaaaaaa

Geoff Peterson
Jan 1, 2012

by exmarx
Skinny Mo Walker is still bizarre to me.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

halftime turnover count: 13

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Purdue up 43-16 over Samford at half lol.

Freshman Vince Edwards with 7 and 6 at halftime in his Purdue debut, dude brought it tonight.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

WVU shooting 17% from the floor

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

blackmon looks to be on track for breaking the iu scoring record for a freshman debut

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Go Gophers

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Hello Towel posted:

blackmon looks to be on track for breaking the iu scoring record for a freshman debut

what's the record and who has it?

Butch Otter
Jan 24, 2003

Duke is real good, yall

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

goldboilermark posted:

what's the record and who has it?

33; Eric Gordon

Mobius
Sep 26, 2000
I hate the way people have replaced "hyped" with "hype." THAT'S NOT HOW YOU USE THAT WORD! And I blame basketball culture for it.

Same with "swag."

Also, I'm old.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

OH WE ARE GOING TO gently caress YOU UP HOUSTON BAPTIST

Kidd-Liggit
Sep 6, 2011

You mean I have to go to Philly?
I think UK is more talented than Grand Canyon University guys

Milovan Drecun
Apr 17, 2007
I masturbate in traffic.

Mr. Darsie posted:

Duke is real good, yall

Presbyterian was 349th of 351 teams, according to kenpom's 2013-14 rankings. May want to check your enthusiasm..

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Milovan Drecun posted:

Presbyterian was 349th of 351 teams, according to kenpom's 2013-14 rankings. May want to check your enthusiasm..

duke fans, perspective, lol

Butch Otter
Jan 24, 2003

Im sorry Duke is pretty good

Butch Otter
Jan 24, 2003

You guys just loving owned me, holy poo poo

back to lurking

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Looking forward to the Well-Behaved Boys From Missouri winning by like 8 points against UMKC.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lol this northwestern game isn't even on television.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

ahahahaha wvu trailin' the mighty hawks or something of monmouth, 35-23. Huggins gonna die.

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
i want northwestern to do well because i like bryant mcintosh but also really want them to lose this game

Geoff Peterson
Jan 1, 2012

by exmarx
Now watching to see if Richard Pitino strangles bald ref with his polo or his shoelace.

Kidd-Liggit
Sep 6, 2011

You mean I have to go to Philly?
Platoon 2 may be up and down offensively, but their offensive rebounding is just silly, will give them a lot of extra possessions.

Milovan Drecun
Apr 17, 2007
I masturbate in traffic.

Mr. Darsie posted:

You guys just loving owned me, holy poo poo

back to lurking
Nah you don't necessarily need to lurk, these threads end up being kind of bare anyway. Just wait until your team faces real competition before you get super excited. Duke faces MSU on Tuesday, which is a big out of conference game. You'll have a much better idea where they are after that. It's Duke so they probably are very good, but everyone will also wanna chase you away because of general Duke loathing.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Milovan Drecun posted:

Nah you don't necessarily need to lurk, these threads end up being kind of bare anyway. Just wait until your team faces real competition before you get super excited. Duke faces MSU on Tuesday, which is a big out of conference game. You'll have a much better idea where they are after that. It's Duke so they probably are very good, but everyone will also wanna chase you away because of general Duke loathing.

titty whiskey is the only person allowed to cheer for duke, otherwise gently caress Duke is thread/forum canon

Geoff Peterson
Jan 1, 2012

by exmarx
ESPN literally suggesting Minnesota stop letting themselves get elbowed in the face.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Geoff Peterson posted:

ESPN literally suggesting Minnesota stop letting themselves get elbowed in the face.

:colbert: well, did you see how they dressed?

Geoff Peterson
Jan 1, 2012

by exmarx

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

:colbert: well, did you see how they dressed?

It's an atrocious uniform. And MiniPitino has one of the nation's most punchable faces.

And he's going to murder bald ref.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Milovan Drecun posted:

Duke is good at running plays like they are in practice when they are actually in a game against a team.

• Locked thread