Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
id have a lot of graphic t-shirts. like lots of graphic t-shirts. probably some tuxedo t-shirts too but id try to pull it off as classy . classy tuxedo t-shirts.

what about you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
I would punch myself in the dick all the time.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
im secretly going to use this thread to consolidate all the girl posters

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

PixieDreamGirl posted:

some tuxedo t-shirts too
these actually own and I wear them to shows because i'm trying not to look old.

i wish i was smart enough to throw my two-sizes too big graphic tees away when I graduated high school, but i'm an idiot

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
but seriously being a guy is the best. i'd say being a pretty woman is a sweet gig too, but that only lasts for a decade or so and you have to deal with daily intimidation and harassment by thirsty creepers even more so than the normal woman

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

TenementFunster posted:

but seriously being a guy is the best. i'd say being a pretty woman is a sweet gig too, but that only lasts for a decade or so and you have to deal with daily intimidation and harassment by thirsty creepers even more so than the normal woman

Yeah We know...

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Pee standing up.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

PixieDreamGirl posted:

id have a lot of graphic t-shirts. like lots of graphic t-shirts. probably some tuxedo t-shirts too but id try to pull it off as classy . classy tuxedo t-shirts.

what about you

no one is buying it ratboygenius

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Here is a great place to buy all your man shirts

https://www.threadless.com/catalog/style,tees/type,guys/view,24/order,popular/display,hero

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

ratboygenius is that really a dude in your av because if so i think im gay

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

1gnoirents posted:

im secretly going to use this thread to consolidate all the girl posters

I'm secretly using this thread to get some beginner's tips on how to be a man.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

ratboygenius is that really a dude in your av because if so i think im gay

its a weird bitch androgynous lady

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i fuckin love short pixie hair on girls which probably means im subconsciously actually lusting for twinks

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

PixieDreamGirl posted:

Yeah We know...
i'm withholding judgement

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
Thanks for the AV bro

:cool:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
androgynous people suck

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Top City Homo posted:

Thanks for the AV bro

:cool:

Today Top City Homo, tomorrow the world.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
As a man I am thankful for not having the girl parts issues that seem to plague you ladies. I seem to know a whole lot of post-menopausal women who have had hysterectomies so it's not even like it gets better later on.

As consolation I offer to let the best looking girl poster in this thread kick me in the nuts 1(one) time.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Zzulu posted:

androgynous people suck

i think androgyny is a great combination of opposites generally the best of both worlds visually

thats why we all love pretty asian ladyboys and elves

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Top City Homo posted:

i think androgyny is a great combination of opposites generally the best of both worlds visually

thats why we all love pretty asian ladyboys and elves

I do love elves.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

TenementFunster posted:

i'm withholding judgement

Yeah We know...

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

i fuckin love short pixie hair on girls which probably means im subconsciously actually lusting for twinks

the problem being...?

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

if i were a boy, i'd be a boy
as boys will be boys

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

:agreed:

Guineapig
Sep 8, 2005

Louder is not Better
Here are some ideas for you OP:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psxBdHY8n68

Uncle Bonsai, "Penis Envy", live in 1986. Song starts around :30

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

shiksa posted:

the problem being...?

homosexuality is a sin

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

a am a man not a boy!!

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i think most guys would get with a cute twink given the opportunity

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

SOME PEOPLE FIND HOME APPLIANCES SEXUALLY AROUSING! ZORDS ARE NOT APPLIANCES, DAMMIT!

PixieDreamGirl posted:

what about you

You'd try to be me? Sometimes I look at my graphic t-shirts and get so sick of myself that I wear my one flannel shirt for days on end (washing at night, so it clean for the next day), some of those graphic shirts I've only ever worn once but hate,yes elf so much for buying them. drat you threadless...

Since I am a boy, If I were a girl I'd probably own lots of black tights I guess? Looks like a good way to keep your legs warm and looking great all whilst wearing a skirt.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
I would be a peentucker. I don't know if I could deal with dangly bits dangling about my crotchal region.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Facepalm Ranger posted:

You'd try to be me? Sometimes I look at my graphic t-shirts and get so sick of myself that I wear my one flannel shirt for days on end (washing at night, so it clean for the next day), some of those graphic shirts I've only ever worn once but hate,yes elf so much for buying them. drat you threadless...

Since I am a boy, If I were a girl I'd probably own lots of black tights I guess? Looks like a good way to keep your legs warm and looking great all whilst wearing a skirt.
Wear them anyway, even if they aren't visible.
http://www.amazon.com/Angelina-Brushed-Interior-Thermal-Charcoal/dp/B00APODZL2/
These are fantastic for warmth and comfort on colder days, even if you are wearing pants.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Al Cowens posted:

Wear them anyway, even if they aren't visible.
http://www.amazon.com/Angelina-Brushed-Interior-Thermal-Charcoal/dp/B00APODZL2/
These are fantastic for warmth and comfort on colder days, even if you are wearing pants.

flannel long johns have existed forever this isnt exactly a new idea

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

shiksa posted:

flannel long johns have existed forever this isnt exactly a new idea
Yeah there's underarmour and stuff it's mostly gender-specific marketing. You'd think having a junk might cause inconveniences but they haven't (lol micropenis)

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Millie posted:

I would be a peentucker. I don't know if I could deal with dangly bits dangling about my crotchal region.

Yeah, I think I'd get those removed.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

As a boy I wore dragon ball z silk shirts and now as a man I wear threadless Ts with the finest Jorts and Cargos and a trenchcoat and a hat thats not a fedora but only classy dames would realize its actually a trilby

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
If the op was a boy I'd beat the poo poo out of him for this terrible thread.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

drilldo squirt posted:

If the op was a boy I'd beat the poo poo out of him for this terrible thread.

:hfive:

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Et tu, Trip Daddy X?

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

TEAYCHES posted:

i think most guys would get with a cute twink given the opportunity

gay guys all seem to think everyone else will turn gay at the drop of a hat

not this dude buddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

PixieDreamGirl posted:

Et tu, Trip Daddy X?

nah I just really like hi fives and he was the last person to post so I high fived him

• Locked thread