Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug
my gf had a hysterectomy. i wouldnt use a condom anyway, but its nice to know i cant get her pregnant :) nice to know i will never know the feeling of holding my newborn child in my arms, nice to know i will never pass on my heritage. also all life is meaningless

the sex is good tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

My gf got an IUD recently and my friend was joking about her getting pregnant and we both kept insisting it was "pretty much impossible" and he said physically and we stood firm until he dropped it

I bet he thinks he accidentally brought up that my gf might be infertile lol

Think of it as a investment:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V9iowTtPcU

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Thanks for the avatar man!

Francis Baconator posted:

Your mom sure didn't, OP.

RadioactiveKid posted:

your mom didn't use condoms OP
Woah, woah hold on. What's the big idea, cribbing my tight posting skills? That quote from Alucard belongs to me.

• Locked thread