Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.
They're as bad as you think

One time, she hooked up with a guy at a con. The sex lasted about 4 minutes. He didn't know how to kiss, and the foreplay was two minutes of him slobbering on her neck and one minute of undressing followed by a handful weak, unsatisfying thrusts. Afterwards, they cuddled for 10 minutes, then she kicked him out and finished the job herself. He still texts her and invites her over to see the things he builds in Minecraft.

One guy she met online. When they hooked up, he was so oblivious that it took her a week of flirting before he got a clue. When they finally started banging it consisted of heavy petting, then him grinding against her leg while he begged her to cum. He nutted in his pants. She left his place incredibly unsatisfied and broke up with him two days later. They had been online dating for two months before that.

Another guy she met at a Gaming Store would only cum if she barked. He'd do so immediately after she did it once. It was Pavlovian. This guy was obviously a huge furry.

One guy had a literal micropenis. He had a cover that wrapped around his balls to make it bigger. She said he was a sweetheart otherwise, but she had to stifle a laugh every time his pants came down and he put on "The Apparatus."

Her most recent conquest was a 29 year old Brony with hair down to his waist and a beard roughly half that. She made him shower every time she visited him and eventually broke up because she spent more time being his mother than his girlfriend.

She's a cute girl and does cosplay at a lot of conventions in our area so she picks up guys on the regular and tells me all the stories she collects. Unsurprisingly, nerds mostly have small penises, with one exception, a guy who was "7 feet tall, nearly as big around, and had a dick like a coke bottle."

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
tell us what else your sex doll tells you OP

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Tsinava posted:

tell us what else your sex doll tells you OP

She says I'm the best sex ever and I'm way better looking than the other guys she meets :smuggo:

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

They're as bad as you think

One time, she hooked up with a guy at a con. The sex lasted about 4 minutes. He didn't know how to kiss, and the foreplay was two minutes of him slobbering on her neck and one minute of undressing followed by a handful weak, unsatisfying thrusts. Afterwards, they cuddled for 10 minutes, then she kicked him out and finished the job herself. He still texts her and invites her over to see the things he builds in Minecraft.

One guy she met online. When they hooked up, he was so oblivious that it took her a week of flirting before he got a clue. When they finally started banging it consisted of heavy petting, then him grinding against her leg while he begged her to cum. He nutted in his pants. She left his place incredibly unsatisfied and broke up with him two days later. They had been online dating for two months before that.

Another guy she met at a Gaming Store would only cum if she barked. He'd do so immediately after she did it once. It was Pavlovian. This guy was obviously a huge furry.

One guy had a literal micropenis. He had a cover that wrapped around his balls to make it bigger. She said he was a sweetheart otherwise, but she had to stifle a laugh every time his pants came down and he put on "The Apparatus."

Her most recent conquest was a 29 year old Brony with hair down to his waist and a beard roughly half that. She made him shower every time she visited him and eventually broke up because she spent more time being his mother than his girlfriend.

She's a cute girl and does cosplay at a lot of conventions in our area so she picks up guys on the regular and tells me all the stories she collects. Unsurprisingly, nerds mostly have small penises, with one exception, a guy who was "7 feet tall, nearly as big around, and had a dick like a coke bottle."

She's fat.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

She says I'm the best sex ever and I'm way better looking than the other guys she meets :smuggo:

post a picture of your dick :)

NObodiesGeek
Jun 14, 2003
I'm not shy, I just hate you.

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

She's admittedly loving losers she meets at cons. I'd imagine a small step would be a giant leap for her.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
lol but you're better than these pathetic examples of humanity yeah okay op

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

She obviously has major issues but I feel like there should be some kind of medal (purple heart?) awarded to any woman who sleeps with a guy who has micropenis

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

She's pretty good looking actually. I think she just has low standards, or maybe ugly duckling syndrome.

I think half the time it's just pityfucks though.

Tsinava posted:

post a picture of your dick :)

:dong:

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

She's a cute girl

Thats not what i'd imagine a girl who picks up dudes at cons to look like.

Turtle Blogger
Mar 16, 2006

My Angel

You don't seem that much better than the others

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

She obviously has major issues but I feel like there should be some kind of medal (purple heart?) awarded to any woman who sleeps with a guy who has micropenis

I'm more shocked about the attachment. I didn't think they made such a thing, but rationally it makes sense.

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT
So what's Zoe like in real life?

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

yo, give me her digits

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

He had a cover that wrapped around his balls to make it bigger.

also wtf does this even mean?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Sounds like you're in good company OP

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
OP when you have sex with a woman do you imagine that she's an elf and you're a cow-man like in your avatar?

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

That's probably what she told all the other sad nerds, too.

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

The Monkey Man posted:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Tbh a coke bottle isn't that crazy.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

hot stories, keep em coming

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

zVxTeflon posted:

Yea i am thinking it muat be an attachable dick or something.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

The Monkey Man posted:

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Turtle Blogger posted:

You don't seem that much better than the others

Calling her a fuckbuddy isn't a very fair way to describe her now that I think about it. We mostly just meet the one day a week we're both free, swap war stories and occasionally have pretty good sex, but for the most part we're really good friends. She comes over, I made dinner, we watch a movie. It's a good relationship, and I think that it's probably the most stable one she's had.

I don't think she hates herself, I just think she's got a lower opinion of her attractiveness than she realizes.

She does give hope to the unwashed nerd masses that one day they too can grind their crotch against a cute girl's leg like some kind of horny puppy.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

Calling her a fuckbuddy isn't a very fair way to describe her now that I think about it. We mostly just meet the one day a week we're both free, swap war stories and occasionally have pretty good sex, but for the most part we're really good friends. She comes over, I made dinner, we watch a movie. It's a good relationship, and I think that it's probably the most stable one she's had.

I don't think she hates herself, I just think she's got a lower opinion of her attractiveness than she realizes.

She does give hope to the unwashed nerd masses that one day they too can grind their crotch against a cute girl's leg like some kind of horny puppy.

I'm filing this under poo poo that doesn't happen

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

maybe she just has an ugly fetish. jesus christ stop kinkshaming

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Anal anal anal anal anal bead bead bead bead bead bead (in Unreal Tournament announcer voice)

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

The Monkey Man posted:

:vince:

zVxTeflon posted:

She described it as a sort of hollowed out dildo with a hoop that wraps around the base of the balls. It had a strap you could wrap around your waist or tighten around the shaft like a cockring. I had a hard time visualizing it.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

BottledBodhisvata posted:

I'm filing this under poo poo that doesn't happen

no cmon this isnt just a guy describing him and his buddies this is a real "girl" relating real "sexual experiences" before she "touched his no no spot"

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

none of this happened

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

toggle posted:

none of this happened

Puffing manure weed.
Weed got dookie in it, delicious.

Dr. Carwash
Sep 16, 2006

Senpai...
you made a not so subtle brag thread in GBS about banging some hosed up loser

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Carver Crisis posted:

maybe she just has an ugly fetish. jesus christ stop kinkshaming

I met a couple. They're decent enough that they'd probably pretty good looking if they cleaned up well. But they're also the kind of guys who you'd see walking down the street and think, "yeah, that guy plays his DS on the bus."

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Dr. Carwash posted:

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

this is a sad thread. i am now sad.

if it's true, someone is laying with these nerd loser morons and encouraging their stupid poo poo. and somebody else is banging that person and thinking "boy i'm totally not part of this hosed up series of conquests"

if it's fake, someone made up a bunch of sad stories about their loser sad "fuckbuddy" who they are totally banging guys, really

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

I met a couple. They're decent enough that they'd probably pretty good looking if they cleaned up well. But they're also the kind of guys who you'd see walking down the street and think, "yeah, that guy plays his DS on the bus."

I play my DS in hell while being brutally tortured for all eternity.

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Dr. Carwash posted:

poo poo, actually you're right. I didn't mean to, I'm sorry, I just wanted to share some of the stories my friend told me. :(

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

next story is about a goon who gently whispers i'm gay and triumphantly yells out GOKU at climax

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

kazr posted:

next story is about a goon who gently whispers i'm gay and triumphantly yells out GOKU at climax

It looks something like this:

:vince:
:goku:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Choku on my Goku.

• Locked thread