Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Molentik
Apr 30, 2013

Ive stolen houses :anarchists:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I stole someone's identity. I am not who I say I am and everything you think you know about me is a lie. I actually am in fact a hot 18 yo female from Southern California

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
i used to pirate a lot of things but i haven't in years because i'm paranoid about the nsa watching me.

tho i guess these days that's less paranoia and more just common sense.

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
DUI
Shoplifting
Speeding
Credit Card fraud

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to
About 500 miles east of Moscow me and 3 other friends we're going to smoke some weed(pot there is bad and expensive btw). A common thing is to smoke in flat/apartment buildings or high rises so we buzzed a nearby building and pretended to be mailman dropping off a package so we could gain access inside. Once inside we went to the top of the stairwell near the roof and blazed down about 1 gram of russia's best(Russia's best is what we consider "so-so" weed and 1 gram costs about 40bucks). We were only in there about 20 minutes and after a cig we went outside to instantly find the nearby streets swarming with police. Due to Russian circumstances like lack of family owned cars, gun control, strong unionization, theres a lot more "beat cops" with less utility, tools, militarization and power than American police. When I say swarming with police I mean literal 2-3 cops every 25 yards with paddy wagon vans and 10-15 cops just standing around every corner block. The entire outer city was like this(gorky square near the Oka to be exact). I've been in handcuffs once or twice in my life but as an American with an unique special case vouched tourist visa that grants total Independence throughout the country I was never more nervous in my life about being hassled by police. A few minutes later we see a crowd of people standing around and turning the corner is a Chinese man with the torch running through the streets(sochi olympics). He stops a few times and some people touch the torch and sure enough as he runs by me holds it out. Blazed as all poo poo and still buzzing from the vodka and codeine pills from earlier I lift the Olympic torch high in the air and say something that loosely translates to "From America to Russia all is good". I hand the torch back and all eyes are on me(speaking english is pretty strange when you get far enough east) and everyone is looking at me curiously. With some weed in my pocket and some good pictures for facebook we head to McDonalds for some food.

I know it's basically the most minor crime and there are other countries that will literally execute you for drugs but it was quite an experience doing something I've done a thousand times and committing the act halfway around the globe. Hope my gay story was interesting if albeit a bit anticlimactic. 2 of the friends I was with got busted smoking a few months later and one of them gave his watch up and the cop let him go. Lol.

This reminds me of that old gold mined thread about the guy who got caught growing weed in Japan. they had cameras on wires and everything so one day he showed up to his grow site and got swarmed. Luckily they sent him back to the US otherwise he was looking at like 10 years. Anyone remember that thread?

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i have commited several fart crimes + many poop crimes

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
my butt is a crimeinal masters mind

im depressed lol
Mar 12, 2013

cunts are still running the show.
I put a pack of Starbursts in my pocket one time when my mom was bringing to Bradlees and I didn't pay for it and when she asked me about it I was like LOL I FOUND IT UNDER THE SEAT and the truth is I stole but she believed me so LOL owned mom.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Voted for George W. Bush and Barack Hussein Obama, twice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
About 10 years ago I stole a really nice mechanical drafting pencil from an art supply store. Would have cost me like $10. I still have it.

Oh and lots and lots of drugs and pirating.

• Locked thread