Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Mooktastical posted:

Skyline is super overrated.

Why they go nuts over Skyline chili around here totally baffles me. It reminds me of diarrhea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucinda
Nov 18, 2005

Spike wins! ....Poor Angel

This is horrible. I had forgotten about the lovely Michael Stanley Band, thank you for reminding me of this mess.

User0015
Nov 24, 2007

Please don't talk about your sexuality unless it serves the ~narrative~!

Lucinda posted:

Where is "The Game Over" I haven't even heard of that one. Is it like Dave & Busters?

It's a drink at 16-bit and it's bad don't drink it. Trust me. I drink a lot. I live in ohio.

Lucinda
Nov 18, 2005

Spike wins! ....Poor Angel

User0015 posted:

It's a drink at 16-bit and it's bad don't drink it. Trust me. I drink a lot. I live in ohio.

I'm a moron I thought it was another game themed bar. The "Richard Pryor" drink was good.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

MightyJoe36 posted:

Why they go nuts over Skyline chili around here totally baffles me. It reminds me of diarrhea.

Shut your filthy mouths.

First of all, Skyline Chili is delicious. Second, I can feed myself and my fiance for like 14 bucks.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”

Gooch181 posted:

R.I.P. Burbank's Real Barbecue in Cincinnati. That place was great. All the BBQ was great and they had awesome cornbread and sweet potato casserole. If you ever ate there, you probably remember the pig statue outside the entrance.

are there still painted pig statues all over Cincinnati?

Also Goldstar Chilli is better than Skyline chilli

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Mustang posted:

are there still painted pig statues all over Cincinnati?

Also Goldstar Chilli is better than Skyline chilli

Goldstar is the 'Official Chili of the Bengals' That tells me all I need to know :colbert:

Frozen Horse
Aug 6, 2007
Just a humble wandering street philosopher.

Cthulu Carl posted:

Goldstar is the 'Official Chili of the Bengals' That tells me all I need to know :colbert:

The Midwest trying to make chili is like the Southwest trying to make lutefisk.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Ohio thread, what's your ohio Christmas beer of choice?

I am really liking Holly Jolly from Fatheads lately and am gonna try Frozen Frog from Hoppin Frog later tonight.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Staunch and proud ally of Big Pharma! We stand with you!
I can't wait until the last of my Ohio relatives dies within the next 10-15 years because it can and will be the last time I ever have to go to that loving shithole Dayton

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

There's like one weekend I'm thankful I live in Ohio.

Man I want to get the hell out of here the other 51 weeks a year.

The Browns, Indians and Cavs* can stop sucking any time now as well.

*Is well aware LeBron is back, and happy for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

spud posted:

Yeah, loads of Americans here. Never met one from Ohio though.

They're pretty rare. If you ever meet one abroad, rub their head and make a wish.

• Locked thread