Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Ghaz posted:

garbage state full of idiots imo

can confirm this as true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

ohio update: its cold as poo poo

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

Boinks posted:

LOL it took me half the time it would have on a clear day. I think half the city called off.

Route time with normal traffic: 18 minutes
Route time this morning: 65 minutes

i still made it on time because i know i commute with jackasses

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

Boinks posted:

Route time when there's 3 drops of rain on everyone's windshield: 120 minutes
this is ridiculously true. also, if there is a car on the side of the road but it is not an accident, we actually drive slower than if it was an accident because we want to see if it is, in fact, a cleverly disguised accident masquerading as a disabled/abandoned car.

i also commute with osu students which is terrible. when there aren't classes my drive is a million times better

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

axolotl farmer posted:

Columbus has that weird donut smell sometimes. There's a Kroger bakery factory somewhere downtown and sometimes the smell would reach all the way to the OSU campus.

between that, the budweiser plant, and the manure smell in spring, columbus truly is a land of olfactory contrasts

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

Where's the good parts? I want to live next to other, upper-middle class whites. Places with police protection and good schools.

are you able to afford moat installation?

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

anglerfish posted:

Don't forget the landfill/water treatment plant in Grove City, and the random sewer smells on High Street in the summer.

this but delaware. delaware smells like poo poo

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

it's krogers bakery but they make donuts and such too, it's right off of 670

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

besides weather causing catastrophic brain failure my bad driver experiences usually involve drivers from out of state who don't understand our 2 way, 3 way, and 4 way stop intersection medley.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

i have also heard that stow is horrible

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

columbus is at a critical mass of subways, chipotles, and starbucks. im concerned that it's going to sink beneath the ocean

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

ousting boehner would be A Good Start

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

sexy young infidel posted:

i saw a guy who lived in ohio dip his french fries in ranch like it wasn't even a big deal. I had to put him down right there in the burger joint and now I'm on the run but it was the right thing to do

ohio runs on soybean oil, adapt or perish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

guess i'm out $15 come december 1st.

• Locked thread