Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
have you seen birdman
not yet
no and i dont plan on it fucker
yeah, it was really great
hmm...not sure op
View Results

• Locked thread
baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
ya'll should go see it. might be prudent to read (or re-read) raymond carver's what we talk about when we talk about love before you see it but it isn't essential.

but it was like, super profound. really makes you think about things, and what things mean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
I knew someone in high school that became a doctor. Once I found that out I lost all respect for the profession.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
i remember when everyone here was pumped about the continuous shots in children of men. lol. amateur hour

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Brrrrrrr... What happened to dat boy

http://youtu.be/UkGPKSHpHeQ

• Locked thread