Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
So I was in the kitchen about to put some bacon on the frying pan when I looked through the window and saw a random rear end pick up truck with a trailer sitting in my driveway. I was confused as poo poo about who it may be. While I was squinting to see who was inside the truck a man blew by my from the backyard on one of those landscaper dude type lawn mowers. I was like ":aaa: who the gently caress was that?" So I decided to investigate further and went to the front door and saw him just mowing my lawn. I did not hire this man and no one else in the house hired this man. I'm fairly confident he is a landscaper and is currently at the wrong house. But I'm not gonna stop him cause I don't want to mow my lawn myself anyway.

Mystery Truck In The Driveway:

Mystery Man Mowing My Lawn:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Uh oh! Looks like something is wrong with his mower!

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

he's going to scam you for a 100 bucks or however much lawnmower men cost

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

lol if you dont pay him you he may keep mowing for the rest of your life and billing someone else

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
I think it's nice that you can take so much pleasure in a man mowing your lawn.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

he's going to invoice you, OP

chase him off

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
This is the oldest gypsy trick in the book. Don't answer the door when they're done and come knocking.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

They're called Mexicans and they'll do it every week for about 20 bux you're welcome

Living in Texas owns

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Just managed to catch it, but he is now riding his lawn mower off into the woods :wtc:

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

SaltLick posted:

They're called Mexicans and they'll do it every week for about 20 bux you're welcome

Living in Texas owns

shame about the texans

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

Does he know you're home? I suggest the path of least interaction. That way he can never make you pay.

Edit: maybe that's a real life Hank Hill, and he just want to mow some lawns?

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

get your mower out and join him on an adventure

ChuckHead
Jun 24, 2004

2000 years Assholes.

SaltLick posted:

Living in Texas owns

Sounds like living where the OP is owns.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
God drat it, you're a real goon.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Ground floor countdown until the mower man accuses him of stealing his property boundary

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Windows 98 posted:

Just managed to catch it, but he is now riding his lawn mower off into the woods :wtc:

he's not confused. he's a hero.

and so lawnmower man rode into the sunset, another lawn saved from overgrown grass

spidergoats
May 20, 2001
Watch out OP he knows where you live.

ChuckHead
Jun 24, 2004

2000 years Assholes.
Quick hide the trailer, maroon the mower man.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

:siren::siren::siren::siren:THERE IS NOW A SECOND MAN HERE AND HE IS OUTSIDE THE WINDOWS(98):siren::siren::siren::siren:

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
If you had a gun none of this would even be an issue.

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

You're going to get murdered and disposed of with your yard waste. Or get stuck with a bill.

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.
You gonna get gang raped.

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
Mow my lawn and I'll mow YOU.

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
You should be broadcasting all this to Tinychat.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

I'm fairly certain one of them saw me. So I tried to take a more stealth picture this time from a vantage point he couldn't see. Calling the FBI as we speak.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
:staredog:

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
What do you parents do for a living?

huge pile of hamburger
Nov 4, 2009
lol wait till they demand payment and smash your poo poo up

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

Captain Candiru posted:

What do you parents do for a living?

Well they certainly are not interior decorators that is for sure.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
They are the FBI.

P.S. they've bugged your pumpkin.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Junkfist posted:

They are the FBI.

P.S. they've bugged your pumpkin.

:tinfoil:

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

watwat posted:

lol wait till they demand payment and smash your poo poo up

I figured it could be something like this but on further thought... Why? If you're going to go through the hassle of using professional equipment to mow what appears to be a pretty large lawn including leaf removal which is what it looks like random guy #2 is doing, why not just do it the legal way and also guarantee the op won't tell you to gently caress off and start waving a gun around/gets cops out? It's not like he's under legal obligation to pay them.

E: besides the fact the OP is a teenager /hosed up loser living with his parents

T.S. Smelliot fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Nov 15, 2014

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Unsatisfied with just abusing my lawn they have now moved on to attacking my driveway. Note the window shade in the pictures because I am afraid they will catch another glimpse of me and I really don't want them to know I am looking at them from the window while I touch myself.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

your car is lovely

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

you should probably go tell them to gently caress off OP

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

SaltLick posted:

your car is lovely

That's my brother's car. My car was a sick Jetta before I totaled it like the pro driver I am.

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IF-o32452A

Molog
Mar 4, 2004
Title text
These guys will feel like poo poo once they know that they wasted a few hours on the wrong house. Better warn them.

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
plz get out of there if you see a naked man eating the grass while hes mowing the lawn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YourHealthyColon
Nov 21, 2013
this is probably the most exciting thing to ever happen in that midwestern suburban hellhole

• Locked thread