Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug

Op gettin cucked IRL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Really lovely for you not to give them a heads up. It is probably an honest mistake and you are essentially stealing their services at this point. Shame on you OP.

Stay safe mowing ghost.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

YourHealthyColon posted:

this is probably the most exciting thing to ever happen in that midwestern suburban hellhole

I live in a suburb outside of Boston. You know. Probably one of the only decent places to live in America.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Windows 98 posted:

I live in a suburb outside of Boston. You know. Probably one of the only decent places to live in America.

Which suburb? Judging by the pictures it must be pretty far from the city. Outside 95?

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010
Can't wait for this to be a sequal to that one en thread where the two gay dudes were too spineless to throw some homeless freeloader out. That was a good thread.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
That's some nice property ur parents have. But they probably hired them because ur a lazy man Child?

king salmon
Oct 30, 2011

by Cowcaster
your parents probably hired them op

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010

Weeeelllll see now here's the problem...

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

You honestly think I haven't contacted them to ask who these mystery men are? They also have no idea. They told me to just let them work and to not bother than and go back to my WoW.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Windows 98 posted:

OP the Mexican mower cartel is going to trim your azaleas to the ground and then pour weed killer in random spots on your lawn if you don't pay up

E: Oh so your parents are scumbag thieves too lol

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
haha wait the OP lives with his parents and has been posting here for 9 years? Goons are pretty loving shameful.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
OP has a 2005 reg date, So either he joined at like 10 y/o or the OP is a man baby who still lives in his parents house.

efb

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

In 2005 I was 14 years old hth. Probably a lot funnier and cooler than you at 14.

YourHealthyColon
Nov 21, 2013

Windows 98 posted:

oh my bad. weird how suburbs all look exactly the same. im sure exciting stuff happens all the time in "a suburb outside of Boston" like maybe some retirees finally bought that house on the end of the street and they have a really adorable dog

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Windows 98 posted:

In 2005 I was 14 years old hth. Probably a lot funnier and cooler than you at 14.

And yet at 23 you are living at home with mom and dad.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

Windows 98 posted:

lol your 23? get the gently caress out of parents house

^^^^^^gently caress YOU!!!!!

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Windows 98 posted:

Itt the OP admits he peaked at 14

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

Itt the OP admits he peaked at 14

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Maybe you can get a job with the mower men and save up enough money to move out of your parents house you hosed up loser

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014
your parents hired them op, tbh if you're living with them you should offer to do that poo poo, smh

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

The mowing...it's coming from inside the house

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
These uninvited lawn mowers have brought strife to our forums :cripes:

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug
Mow thread Weedwack op

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Do you pay rent OP?

Cluncho McChunk
Aug 16, 2010

An informational void capable only of creating noise

I'm following this saga with great interest OP, I can assure you.

Take more photos, though. They will need all the evidence they can get that you were aware they were doing this and should pay them.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

dude op youer house looks pretty nice.. can i come over and stay? :q:

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

a hole-y ghost posted:

dude op youer house looks pretty nice.. can i come over and stay? :q:

Only if you agree to have a sick slumber party where we drink mountain dew, play Halo2, have pillow fights in our PJs, and then in the middle of the night let me wake up to you secretly masturbating on my floor in a sleeping bag cause you think I'm asleep.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

For real tho op you're kind of an rear end in a top hat for not talking to these dudes. Imagine how bummed you would be working for hours while some weird dude peeps at you only to find out that it was all for naught and you won't get paid

Was your yard really lovely before? Maybe your homeowners association or a neighbor surreptitiously hired these guys or something

regardless keep us updated this is super mysterious

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Windows 98 posted:

Only if you agree to have a sick slumber party where we drink mountain dew, play Halo2, have pillow fights in our PJs, and then in the middle of the night let me wake up to you secretly masturbating on my floor in a sleeping bag cause you think I'm asleep.
Uh... Yes, thank you, and please?? :vince:

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Anthrovore posted:

For real tho op you're kind of an rear end in a top hat for not talking to these dudes. Imagine how bummed you would be working for hours while some weird dude peeps at you only to find out that it was all for naught and you won't get paid

Was your yard really lovely before? Maybe your homeowners association or a neighbor surreptitiously hired these guys or something

regardless keep us updated this is super mysterious

if they havent been hired by anybody then hes under no obligation to interact with them in any way let alone pay them

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Keep in mind that Windows98 isn't even the home owner so it's entirely possible these people were hired by his parents. Like, chill out about calling him an rear end in a top hat for not interacting with them and just enjoy the thread without over thinking it, jesus gently caress.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

thats a sweet lawnmover, riding zero turn with triple bagger action. i bet it even converts to a lawn vacuum.

e: stay safe mower ghost

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

OP did you make one of your polish ladies really mad??? maybe her son is coming to kill u dressed as a mexicam :wth:

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye

ArmZ posted:

thats a sweet lawnmover, riding zero turn with triple bagger action. i bet it even converts to a lawn vacuum.

No doubt.

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

Captain Candiru posted:

Keep in mind that Windows98 isn't even the home owner so it's entirely possible these people were hired by his parents. Like, chill out about calling him an rear end in a top hat for not interacting with them and just enjoy the thread without over thinking it, jesus gently caress.

he's an rear end in a top hat for not offering to do that himself, instead taking creepy pics as his parents shell out :10bux:

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Oh snap. I think i may have a real reason to report them now....

http://www.boston.com/yourtown/news/brookline/2013/09/brookline_police_arrest_man_after_alleged_leaf_blower_violat.html

News posted:

Brookline Police arrest man after alleged leaf blower violation

Brookline Police arrested a landscaper Saturday for allegedly violating local leaf blower laws and then refusing to identify himself to an officer.

By Tuesday, though, the case was beginning to unravel.

Marvin Astillo, 40, of Waltham, was arrested Saturday after Brookline Police said they spotted him and another man using gasoline powered leaf blowers in a parking lot at 850 Boylston Street Saturday morning before 9 a.m. Three other men were also doing landscaping work on the property at the time, including pulling weeds and using a lawn mower, according to a police report.

Police signaled for the men to stop working and informed them that under a local bylaw governing leaf blower use in Brookline they are not allowed to use the gasoline-powered tools between May 15 and Sept. 15 and they are not allowed to perform landscaping work before 9 a.m. on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. Police informed the men that Saturday was Yom Kippur.

The local leaf blower laws took effect in Brookline in June 2012, and violations carry fines ranging from $50 for a first offense to $200 for a third offense.

But when police asked Astillo to identify himself, he asked why he needed to provide identification, according to the police report. Police again informed him that he was violating the town’s bylaws and he needed to provide identification so he could be issued a citation for the violation, according to police. Police said Astillo again refused to identify himself and when police asked a third time he began to walk away and was shaking his head.

He was then arrested on a charge of refusing to submit his name and identification to police and for two violations of town bylaws, according to police.

The second man who had been operating a leaf blower, whose name has not been released, said he was the foreman and identified himself to police. He was fined a total of $100 for operating a gasoline powered leaf blower between May 15 and Sept. 15 and performing landscaping with equipment prior to 9 a.m. on a Saturday, according to police.

Update: On Tuesday, the case against Astillo began to fall apart.

Brookline District Court Judge Mary Dacey White dismissed the complaint against Astillo on Monday, before he was to be arraigned, David Traub, spokesman for the Norfolk County District Attorney’s Office, said Tuesday. Traub said it is the district attorney office’s understanding that the complaint was dismissed because only criminal violations are supposed to go through the arraignment process; the leaf blowing incident was a civil infraction.

As a result of the dismissal, Brookline Police Chief Daniel O’Leary said Tuesday he doesn’t think Astillo will have to pay fines for the alleged leaf blower violations, either.

O’Leary said Tuesday that if Astillo had just co-operated with police from the start, he never would have been arrested.

“Our goal is not to arrest people,” O’Leary said. “Our goal is to get compliance.”

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

omg parents hired somebody because im worthless :iiam:

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I hired them op. They should have the wood chipper rolled out by now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

"a local bylaw governing leaf blower use in Brookline they are not allowed to use the gasoline-powered tools between May 15 and Sept. 15 and they are not allowed to perform landscaping work before 9 a.m. on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. Police informed the men that Saturday was Yom Kippur."

what in the gay gently caress is this.

• Locked thread