Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
It appears they have managed to get all the leaves in one location. Probably so I can jump in them because I am a giant man baby who lives with his parents.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Captain Candiru posted:

Keep in mind that Windows98 isn't even the home owner so it's entirely possible these people were hired by his parents. Like, chill out about calling him an rear end in a top hat for not interacting with them and just enjoy the thread without over thinking it, jesus gently caress.

He already said he asked his parents and they didn't hire them

Did the guy who drove the mower off into the woods ever return?

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

move out of your parents house op

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

OP use a laser pointer to SOS ur neighbors

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Haverchuck posted:

"a local bylaw governing leaf blower use in Brookline they are not allowed to use the gasoline-powered tools between May 15 and Sept. 15 and they are not allowed to perform landscaping work before 9 a.m. on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. Police informed the men that Saturday was Yom Kippur."

what in the gay gently caress is this.

Brookline is a super Jewish town abutting Boston with a bunch of wealthy liberals mixed in.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Demonachizer posted:

Brookline is a super Jewish town abutting Boston with a bunch of wealthy liberals mixed in.

This accurately describes my household to the T. Tyvm.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
dude why does your city have a law restricting leaf blower use. everyone in your city is a pussy and deserves to be crucified.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

brookline is a power jewish town. its aura is taupe (very jewish).

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Haverchuck posted:

dude why does your city have a law restricting leaf blower use. everyone in your city is a pussy and deserves to be crucified.

That doesn't look like Brookline at all.

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib
op your parents weren't being honest when they said that didn't hire the lawn guys.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Haverchuck posted:

gas powered leaf blowers suck get the dicks out of your ears

OH I JUST LOVE A KAWASAKI MOTORCYCLE ENGINE INSIDE MY BRAIN AT FULL CHIRP -guy with good taste in tv but otherwise a shithead

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

I'm trying to push the envelope here and get a little risky so I took a selfie with the mower man

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

Big City Drinkin posted:

op your parents weren't being honest when they said that didn't hire the lawn guys.

they wanted to make you fear these strange men who do... work

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Windows 98 posted:

I'm trying to push the envelope here and get a little risky so I took a selfie with the mower man

huh.. i didnt know u were black

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Blacks are the true sons of abraham.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Windows 98 posted:

It appears they have managed to get all the leaves in one location. Probably so I can jump in them because I am a giant man baby who lives with his parents.

rofl

op, get naked
smear yourself in a greasy substance
loving haul rear end out the door and slide into the leaves and scream
"YOU SHOULDNT BE HERE"

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Captain Candiru posted:

Blacks are the true sons of abraham.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1AHDNTXYSA

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

More action shots

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc-IJnOVYiM

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

boy is this guy gonna be red in the face when he realizes he had the wrong address

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QNMJfRN-ck

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

This thread is riveting, Jake Holland

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

CloFan posted:

This thread is riveting, Jake Holland

Thanks CloFan!

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

If you other faggots feel like being doxxing retards you can go watch the other videos on my channel that were taken at my condo that I used to live in for 5 years but then left to recently move back home.

(still a man baby tho)

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

of course americans have built some kinda minitank to mow lawns

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

Windows 98 posted:

If you other faggots feel like being doxxing retards you can go watch the other videos on my channel that were taken at my condo that I used to live in for 5 years but then left to recently move back home.

(still a man baby tho)

Did your parents pay your rent? This is important.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Windows 98 posted:

(still a man baby tho)

don't worry op, recently i also had to move back home for a bit. gently caress the haters that cant comprehend that sometimes you have to fall back on your close relatives

man-babies unite

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Dongattack posted:

of course americans have built some kinda minitank to mow lawns

have you seriously never seen one of those

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HollisBrown posted:

Did your parents pay your rent? This is important.

No I did, but I had 3 roommates and one of them hosed my girlfriend so I moved back home and broke up with her. My life is a joke and I was cucked. The good news is I have a pristine mowed lawn.

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Big City Drinkin posted:

they were probably hoping he would go out and confront them and get killed, so they'd finally be free of this freeloader.

but even ops parents underestimated how much of a loving human being he is.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Haverchuck posted:

have you seriously never seen one of those

"boom boom, take that al'qaeda leaves" "ten four sergeant, isis pear tree spotted at 10 o'clock" "i love the smell of freshly mowed lawn in the morning"

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Windows 98 posted:

No I did, but I had 3 roommates and one of them hosed my girlfriend so I moved back home and broke up with her. My life is a joke and I was cucked. The good news is I have a pristine mowed lawn.

why would you volunteer information like this

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Haverchuck posted:

why would you volunteer information like this

Windows 98 posted:

My life is a joke

Smug Mug
Jul 21, 2011

you are overweight

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

UPDATE: They have packed up and left

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Hey man sorry to hear about those troubles really. Keep your head up things will get better.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Windows 98 posted:

In 2005 I was 14 years old hth. Probably a lot funnier and cooler than you at 14.

We're the same age :negative:

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
glad your lawncare ordeal has ended.

TryAgainBragg
May 5, 2014

Windows 98 posted:

The good news is I have a pristine mowed lawn.

gently caress yeah man own that poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

Windows 98 posted:

Thanks CloFan!

You're right man, my bad. Just weird seeing real names on YouTube. I was being honest though, this thread is pretty entertaining and I look forward to the climax.

• Locked thread