Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Stopped at Which Wich. It was pretty good. Nothing better than hummus on a sandwich.

At work I usually just make my own sandwich and have some hardboiled eggs on the side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Haverchuck posted:

I walked into one of those and picked up their menu and couldnt parse/figure out their ordering process so i went somewhere else.

You just mark what you want on the bag with a marker and hand it to them. It's basically a step up from a Subway. The food is better, more filling and the prices are actually better. If I have to eat out (I usually try to prepare my own food) it's on my list of the few chain places I'll go to.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

a hole-y ghost posted:

what???

is it made for mute people or something?

what if you draw a cumming dick and nothing else on the bag?

Yeah, it's weird but the food is worth it.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Yeah. Both.

• Locked thread