Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

Big Beef City posted:

Honestly in my part of the country, Little Ceasers is as bad as those pizza things that some subways have. They're horrible. Like, frozen grocery store pizza is better. Dominoes and Pizza Hut are, for whatever reason, light years better, this isn't even an opinion thing, you can tell based on sight alone that they're better.

I can totally believe that Pizza Pizza has a wide degree of variance in quality depending on location.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Wounded Unicorn posted:

i like the cheese bread

Best post in the thread. That "italian" cheese bread they have is the best poo poo going for them.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I miss that huge little caesars pizza that was a big rectangle and came in like a paper package

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

Wounded Unicorn posted:

i like the cheese bread

Is this like the excuse people use for Red Lobster?

"OMG but the biscuits are so good!" Shut up fattie, you loving like Red Lobster and you disgust me.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Three Olives posted:

"OMG but the biscuits are so good!" Shut up fattie, you loving like Red Lobster and you disgust me.

You eat Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches from a frozen box shut the gently caress up

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

vyst posted:

You eat Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches from a frozen box shut the gently caress up

It's P&J, what am I supposed to do get artisanal jelly and hand pressed peanut butter on fresh sourdough? hmmmm... Actually that doesn't sound bad.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Nov 16, 2014

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012

Mange Mite posted:

its crazy people pay money for that poo poo

Hot N' Ready is clearly inferior to most other chain pizza, but still worthwhile based on it's cost. Crazy Bread is debatably better than a lot of other breadsticks. I love it. In the past, I have gone to Little Caesars and just ordered 2 orders of crazy bread and skipped on pizza.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

edit: yes artisinal

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

I'm distantly related to the guy who invented "hot and ready". ama

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
detroit style is like chicago style but good

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

FogHelmut posted:

I'm distantly related to the guy who invented "hot and ready". ama

Just because you have "hot and ready" on your Grindr profile doesn't mean you are related.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

uG posted:

detroit style is like chicago style but good

Full of needles?

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Deep dish is a "sometimes food." Vito & Nicks is where it's at, and you can get both kinds of pizza at Lou Malnati's.

Floppy New York pizza isn't an option here in Chicago as far as I know. But Little Caesar's "just cheese" or "just pepperoni" is a cancer that is infecting our youth.

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

Three Olives posted:

I ate Red Lobster for the first time last month (mom wanted to go) and was pleasantly surprised, for a chain seafood restaurant it was pretty good.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

I ate Red Lobster for the first time last month (mom wanted to go) and was pleasantly surprised, for a chain seafood restaurant it was pretty good.

are you... what color is your... uhh hmm...

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

hemophilia posted:

it must really suck being a food hipster. walking through the world and every time you see something good you jump up on a stool, grab your skirt, and hem and haw over the presence of some 'lesser' form of food like a 50s wife running from a mouse.

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

uG posted:

are you... what color is your... uhh hmm...

Are you asking if I am Black? Or fat?

I'm a white woman in my late 20s. I'm not fat.

mucocele
Nov 3, 2012
As far as chain pizza goes, IMO Jet's is the best.

The Jet's bread is pretty darn tasty, too.

Shayu
Feb 9, 2014
Five dollars for five words.
i buy the 5 dollar pizza because its very cheap and i have very little money and i eat half of it then eating the rest the next day so over all i can't complain

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Floppy New York pizza isn't an option here in Chicago as far as I know.

Yah it is. It's just as popular as the deep dish stuff, and there are a lot more little hole in the wall places all over. The deep dish joints need a whole restaurant because you're going to be sitting at a table drinking for an hour or more before it gets to you.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
can we all just agree the best pizza sauce is olive oil
and the best pizza topping is basil

Dangit Ronpaul
May 12, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

Honestly in my part of the country, Little Ceasers is as bad as those pizza things that some subways have. They're horrible. Like, frozen grocery store pizza is better. Dominoes and Pizza Hut are, for whatever reason, light years better, this isn't even an opinion thing, you can tell based on sight alone that they're better.

this is the other thing I don't get about little caesars, you can get a digiorno or something for the same price that'll at least be palatable so the only reason to get little caesars is if you can't wait the 15 minute baking time to shove lovely pizza into your mouth

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

Fatty spotted.

NObodiesGeek
Jun 14, 2003
I'm not shy, I just hate you.

Dangit Ronpaul posted:

this is the other thing I don't get about little caesars, you can get a digiorno or something for the same price that'll at least be palatable so the only reason to get little caesars is if you can't wait the 15 minute baking time to shove lovely pizza into your mouth

It's the perfect pizza for the goon on the go who has roommates but who do not want to socialize with them. Buy a pre made hot'n'ready pizza and beeline straight to their rooms. They eat right out of the box and drink from the bottle of dew so there's no dishes and absolutely no reason to step foot in a kitchen. I imagine it's what heaven must be like for them.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

jarjarbinksfan621 posted:

take n' bake, lol. not only does that involve manual labor, you're using your own scrub rear end oven that tops out at 350.

Can you not fit a full sized oven into your trailer?

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
there are goons that were sweating out that description until you said dew instead of dr pepper

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

If you didn't get the shrimp nachos you hosed up. I was pleasantly surprised by the shrimp nachos and once while mentioning my pleasant experience with the shrimp nachos in public someone overheard me and said that he really enjoyed the shrimp nachos as well.

e: shrimp nachos

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

lol, a white woman talking about pizza.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

You say "shrimp Nachos".
I'm assuming you mean 'ceviche'.
You mean 'Ceviche'.
You have to mean 'ceviche', right?
When you say "shrimp nachos"?
Like you're too stupid to understand what you ate?
There were chips and some shrimp and so you assumed?
Right?
It was ceviche. Please god say it was ceviche.

NObodiesGeek
Jun 14, 2003
I'm not shy, I just hate you.

uG posted:

there are goons that were sweating out that description until you said dew instead of dr pepper

Some names and identifying details have been changed to protect the privacy of individuals.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
real men get the little c's 3 meat pizza

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Big Beef City posted:

You say "shrimp Nachos".
I'm assuming you mean 'ceviche'.
You mean 'Ceviche'.
You have to mean 'ceviche', right?
When you say "shrimp nachos"?
Like you're too stupid to understand what you ate?
There were chips and some shrimp and so you assumed?
Right?
It was ceviche. Please god say it was ceviche.

You are dumb and have never even been to a Red Lobster please leave this thread about pizza.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i order 2 bags of crazy bread then walk over to mcdonalds and ask for several packets of their habanero ranch - i just tell them i got some mcnuggets like 5 minutes ago (they dont check so who cares) and forgot the sauces and they give me some. sometimes i would order a drink too there in case i forgot or if i was thirsty at the time. i havent tried this cheese sauce pizza yet though, just telling about the crazy bread

Slightly Absurd
Mar 22, 2004

mr.capps posted:

can we all just agree the best pizza sauce is olive oil
and the best pizza topping is basil

Look at how wrong this post is

Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013

Dangit Ronpaul posted:

this is a good point. even tombstone frozen pizzas are better than little caesars imo and they have to be only like 3 bucks or something

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Add another 5 minutes for preheat time, that's almost a half hour!

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

Little Caesars is still way better then Pizza Hut. Pizza Hut pizzas have devolved into a greasy thin piece of wax paper with some toppings thrown on top. The only reason I ever get Pizza Hut now is because I love their cheesy breadsticks, so I usually just skip the pizza and get some wings with them.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
Actually your at home oven won't get hot enough to make even a little ceasers tier pizza unless you break the self cleaning locks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004

SharkAKALegitShark posted:

i buy the 5 dollar pizza because its very cheap and i have very little money and i eat half of it then eating the rest the next day so over all i can't complain

Why don't you go for 2.50$ frozen pizzas at that point? They are better than the garbage you get over the counter.

Do lovely American apartments not have stove/oven combos?

^^oh snap, beaten :smith:

• Locked thread