Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

pr0k posted:

History poo poo, dominos was good, like in the 80's. Decent dough, decent pizza. It went downhill over the years. This latest 'improvement' is worse than it was before, like exponentially. The new crust is like doritos or something. Gross. That was marketing genius. "Our pizza was poo poo, but now it's better." What they're doing is stop pretending to make actual food and just load that poo poo up with salt and flavorings and poo poo. I'm not sure any actual yeast is even still involved in that weird rear end poo poo.

They had these pasta bowls a few years ago that came in breadbowls.

The breadbowls were so salty it was nauseating. Pasta was fine, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Noyemi K posted:

My friend works at Little Seizure's. He said the "pretzel" crust is pretty much their normal crust, but with some baking soda mixture put on it before they put it in the oven.

Sure tastes like it.

Also, dunno what it is, but every time we've gotten some Little Seizure's for the past few months, the guy cutting it cut it like a total loving rear end in a top hat :argh:

haha "little seizure's" twisted take on their name friend! have an upvote and reddit gold on me

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
anyone ever eat donatos pizza?

i used to work for one

fuckin dogshit pizza.

Dangit Ronpaul
May 12, 2009
hungry howies is better than little caesars, but only marginally

also dominos has never been good

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Domino's pan pizza is actually okay, probably better than Pizza Hut's pan pizza (less greasy)

but not nearly as good as Jet's with the butter/romano/garlic sprinkled on the outside

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

shiksa posted:

anyone ever eat donatos pizza?

i used to work for one

fuckin dogshit pizza.

a friend of mine moved out here to california from the midwest and claimed he never had pizza out here as good as donatos fuckin looool

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

fyodor posted:

a friend of mine moved out here to california from the midwest and claimed he never had pizza out here as good as donatos fuckin looool

never heard of donatos if you are in san diego just go to little italy

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Wooten posted:

This. Little caesars is only acceptable if you are poor.

I am a poor college student, and I would never eat that poo poo, even to live.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Sometimes it surprises me that neighborhoods exist where there is literally no good pizza to be found. I'm not picky either, but I used to date a girl from Penn State and the pizza there was just loving terrible and I kept trying to find a better slice. It never happened though.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

fyodor posted:

ahahaha god drat. nah it's pretty lovely. i got a ton of it for free after my shift but it's really not good.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
history poo poo, ikwas eating this bullshit before most of you was born

i aint dead yet

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

nomadologique posted:

history poo poo, ikwas eating this bullshit before most of you was born

i aint dead yet

sure you are, pal

on the inside :nsallears:

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i'm going to get little cesaers deep dish tomorrow

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

shiksa posted:

sure you are, pal

on the inside :nsallears:

:highfive:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Verisimilidude posted:

Sometimes it surprises me that neighborhoods exist where there is literally no good pizza to be found. I'm not picky either, but I used to date a girl from Penn State and the pizza there was just loving terrible and I kept trying to find a better slice. It never happened though.

I used to date girls too. Plenty I might add.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Verisimilidude posted:

Aatrek is back.

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

haha "little seizure's" twisted take on their name friend! have an upvote and reddit gold on me

This Troper is known for being a Deadpan Snarker and a huge reason for Crowning Moments of Funn— :suicide:

Justin Godscock posted:

The Doomship arracked! Aatrek was back!

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

pr0k posted:

History poo poo, dominos was good, like in the 80's. Decent dough, decent pizza. It went downhill over the years. This latest 'improvement' is worse than it was before, like exponentially. The new crust is like doritos or something. Gross. That was marketing genius. "Our pizza was poo poo, but now it's better." What they're doing is stop pretending to make actual food and just load that poo poo up with salt and flavorings and poo poo. I'm not sure any actual yeast is even still involved in that weird rear end poo poo.

I hate Dominos new pizza, but their hand-made pizzas are probably my favorite fast food pizza.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
THe best pizza I ever had was when I lived in Montana, nojoke, who wou.d have thought best pizza from Montana?

I laugh, I've eat at like 20 places here in Las Vegas and they all suck compared to Montana. I don't know why people think you got to make a pizza deep dish or whatever. Just a normal crust with good seasoning and good ingredeitns. That is the secret of Montana though the big A (agriculture) so the ingreidents are superb to what you find in your lovely large cities.

The place ws called Stageline Pizza and they were loving good. I think they are still around but drat, the best crust / bake on a pizzza. We would get nacho chheese from taco johns and ask them to use that for the sauce and they had a taco beef they would put. It was our little secret :D

The best bbq chicken pizza I ever had was at a bar in Montana. Yup, Montana > Chicago~New York pizza - sorry I've had it, its gross.

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

New Yorkers and Chicagoans will crucify you over telling them their loving pizza isn't as good as their nostalgia goggles make it out to be.

I'm from Austin, now, and over there, they have some really, REALLY average if not somewhat subpar pizza. Really hate to agree with this self-important fuckwit, but he's right about my hometown's pizza.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

skaboomizzy posted:

This is a correct post

Small pan pizza and jet's bread ordered at around 1pm on a Sunday

Pizza while watching football, bread while watching Walking Dead = a killer Sunday

You can eat while watching that show? Impressive.

Most pizza places stopped carrying anchovies because their customers don't want bone-in pizza.

Kalamata olives are great. The only way I like black olives on a pizza if it also has pepperoni or something else a little salty.

shiksa posted:

"you cant even find regular pizza in chicago!!!"

i cant even process that. chicago has basically every kind of food, of course there's non-deep dish pizza. and like other people said i have literally only had it when people are in town.

tourists :smug:

Noyemi K posted:

Little Seizure's

:golfclap:

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

You know, I don't get what's with Chicagoans suddenly dissing deep dish pizza nowadays. "Hah! Only tourists eat that poo poo! Our actual domestic pizza is just like New York's." :smug:

"Chicago Style" Deep dish pizza is Wery Good™ and I'd eat it about as often as New York style if given the option. I guess it's the wave of pizza hipsters?

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
Used to have an Oliver's in my hometown that operated out of the local IGA, both are long since gone, but that pizza was pretty good, definitely stood out from the others around there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Noyemi K posted:

You know, I don't get what's with Chicagoans suddenly dissing deep dish pizza nowadays. "Hah! Only tourists eat that poo poo! Our actual domestic pizza is just like New York's." :smug:

"Chicago Style" Deep dish pizza is Wery Good™ and I'd eat it about as often as New York style if given the option. I guess it's the wave of pizza hipsters?

Nah, man. Deep dish is good. Tourists just tour about like schmoes who don't know anything and just frequent one or two tourist traps. Lot of natives with pedestrian habits here, too.

• Locked thread