Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
Yesterday I was at traitor joes and I picked up a "Kale, Sweet Potato, and Butternut Squash" pizza. I rode around with it for a while in my cart and then I saw a BBQ chicken pizza and put it back and got the BBQ chicken pizza. Only faggots eat vegetarian pizza and bbq chicken pizza > all pizza (dont care if you are from chicago or coney island or loving italy, BBQ chicken reigns surpreme).

My friend was going on and on and on about Hungry Howies being the best pizza place and it was 100x better than LIttle Caesars. It was gross and gave me hearthburn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
THe best pizza I ever had was when I lived in Montana, nojoke, who wou.d have thought best pizza from Montana?

I laugh, I've eat at like 20 places here in Las Vegas and they all suck compared to Montana. I don't know why people think you got to make a pizza deep dish or whatever. Just a normal crust with good seasoning and good ingredeitns. That is the secret of Montana though the big A (agriculture) so the ingreidents are superb to what you find in your lovely large cities.

The place ws called Stageline Pizza and they were loving good. I think they are still around but drat, the best crust / bake on a pizzza. We would get nacho chheese from taco johns and ask them to use that for the sauce and they had a taco beef they would put. It was our little secret :D

The best bbq chicken pizza I ever had was at a bar in Montana. Yup, Montana > Chicago~New York pizza - sorry I've had it, its gross.

• Locked thread