Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:
For what it's worth, you can get this game, and all the other Oddworld games in the Oddboxx collection which was released for PS3/Vita and probbaly PC and 360 too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

azren posted:

Glad to see this! Despite having managed to completely forget about this (:doh:), I've been looking forward to it too.

...wait, what? :stare:

Sounds like Bloody Roar which was a Tekken 1 era fighter on the Playstation.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

If you are feeling sadistic, and there's a room of Depressed Mudokens, slap one of them, and he'll eventually slap himself to death, which sets off a chain reaction of all the other Depressed Mudokens who will also slap themselves to death, this also applies to Angry Mudokens, hit one, and he lashes out, and if he hits another guy, he'll lash out, and it will carry on until one of them dies.

Then he turns Depressed, and the cycle continues. :v:

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

I love how every single Glukkon is a literal mustache twirling villain, Captain Planet's rogue's gallery would be in awe of these guys.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

Stephen9001 posted:

I'm sort of surprised that you didn't mention how glukkons have musical feet, when you walk as a glukkon, it makes a note that get continuously higher.

That's because they are walking on their hands, Glukkons have really long arms and comically short legs.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

Stephen9001 posted:

Really? huh, well that still doesn't explain the musical notes that happen when they walk.

Because it sounds funny, is all the explanation you'll get for that. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

Crawfish posted:

So the LP may be dead, but I couldn't think of anywhere else to put this.

Oddworld Industries were happy enough with New 'n' Tasty's sales that they are planning to start working on Abe's Exoddus HD soon.

It was offered free on PS+ a few months back, I know I downloaded it then because of that.

• Locked thread