Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
i only use srirancha on noodles or if im using pineapple as a burger topping. I use ketchup on egg and bacon. If i want to sweeten a hotdog i use a sweet mustard instead of ketchup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eselbaum
Jul 4, 2009

*boop*

SurfinArbiter posted:

sorry to break it to you but pretty much everything you eat is made with something corn based

High fructose. It's not the corn bit that bothered me, it's the fact that it's a bunch of sweet sugary bullshit.

Maka
Mar 18, 2001

franks

on

everything

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Slaapaav posted:

i only use srirancha on noodles or if im using pineapple as a burger topping. I use ketchup on egg and bacon. If i want to sweeten a hotdog i use a sweet mustard instead of ketchup

why the gently caress would you sweeten a hot dog

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Mange Mite posted:

why the gently caress would you sweeten a hot dog

pickle relish is kind of sweet isnt it

its ok on hotdogs, or at least the chicago hotdogs with like 10 condiments

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

generally tho ketchup is completely scrub tier condiment and makes everything worse

Maka
Mar 18, 2001

why do people order a medium rare filet and then smother A1 all over it

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice
Generally people who have strong feelings one way or the other on the subject are insufferable fatties

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

you can make an entire meal out of condiments if youre too much of a lazy shitbag to go to the store (like i am)

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Inevitable posted:

Oh yeah, let me just douse my perfectly delicious hamburger in sugary tomato paste because i am a failure who is afraid to taste food.

Ketchup is for babby palates, and is the leading contributor to gunshot death in Chicago. I bet you thought it was just uneducated black people with petty gang vendettas. Nope. It's refusal to follow the Ketchup Rules, which are: NO KETCHUP. There... there are reprocussions.

Anyway, you should eat the food the way it is served, it's the way it's supposed to be eaten. If you get other stuff on it, that's technically part of the chef's preparation and is fine.

One notable exception to this is salt, because people are pussies and food establishments never salt them enough because of previously mentioned pussies.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

TEAYCHES posted:

generally tho ketchup is completely scrub tier condiment and makes everything worse

However your local TJ Maxx sells this in the weird food aisle they have for no reason. And it should be the only ketchup you use. None of that n00b Heinz or Hunts poo poo.

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

let me just eat my hamburger completely plain because im a failure who is afraid to taste food

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
Does pineapple count as a condiment? It's great on pizza.

SurfinArbiter
Jul 3, 2013

Y
o
u

f
o
u
n
d

m
e

heh

yoyodyne posted:

That's disgusting

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011

yoyodyne posted:

fuckhead

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Windows 98 posted:

However your local TJ Maxx sells this in the weird food aisle they have for no reason. And it should be the only ketchup you use. None of that n00b Heinz or Hunts poo poo.

What if I am not a Maxanista?

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
No I believe using protection is a sin

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
Seriously, gently caress relish. Relish is the worst of all.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Inevitable posted:

Seriously, gently caress relish. Relish is the worst of all.

Burn this heretic.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
just use other forms of bireth control op

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
lol

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Windows 98 posted:

Burn this heretic.

Go choke on your crunchy sweet pickle sauce

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001

Apthous posted:

BBQ sauce, hot sauce, or salt.

Anything else and you are a child.

See, *my* condiments taste like this, and *your* condiments taste like that. :goatsecx:

Dianetics
Jun 6, 2014
Ketchup has no place in a post salsa/ranch dressing world

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
it's not bbq without bbq sauce
otherwise hell no

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
all my holes filled with condiments

HAM ON THE BONE
Aug 22, 2009

Pillbug

numberoneposter posted:

im a dog guy

mustard and saurkraut always

ill just scarf the pickles straight up tho

Wisdom

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Brown mustard is the greatest thing since sliced bread, gently caress yellow mustard.

Shroomie
Jul 31, 2008

Sometimes I like ketchup on my burger. Sometimes I don't. Sometimes go gently caress yourself.

HAM ON THE BONE
Aug 22, 2009

Pillbug

Hexel posted:

Brown mustard is the greatest thing since sliced bread, gently caress yellow mustard.

I like straight mustard seeds, that poo poo is good.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

proof of concept posted:

it's not bbq without bbq sauce
otherwise hell no

BBQ sauce is just ketchup with sugar and its own condiments.

i just blew your mind, man

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
lol if you don't use literally every condiment at once

except mayonnaise holy poo poo that stuff is gross

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

mayo owns imo

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
No condiments is like having a wife and not being cucked

Why bother

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
i eat ketchup because being snobby about condiments is about the saddest thing you can be.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
i use the pull-out method

Shroomie
Jul 31, 2008

you irl posted:

i use the pull-out method

I do this with the pickles. Why the gently caress do people put pickles on cheeseburgers? And really why the gently caress does Chick Fil A put pickles on their chicken sandwich?

I love pickles on their own fwiw.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Inevitable posted:

Go choke on your crunchy sweet pickle sauce

relish is almost never crunchy here in america its just this gross neon green sugary sludge. pure garbage

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

The best is going into a great seafood restaurant, ordering something absolutely loving delicious like Chilean sea bass, then ask for ketchup and gauge the horror of your server on 1-10.

Usually a solid 8.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

• Locked thread