Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib
Gooncon 2015 will be held at a hotel in Las Vegas. Please respond ITT if you want to be on the planning committee and explain how you will contribute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo
I'll bring an inflatable pool we can use as a ball pit.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'll bring the condoms, unless we're all going bareback, which would probably be everyone's preference.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
I'll blow the entire con budget on alcohol that I will drink by myself.

Bugdrvr
Mar 7, 2003

Can I be the guy from the midwest that goes to Vegas (my first big town ever) and get lost and then mugged? I feel I can pull this off even though I'm not exactly qualified.

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib

Bugdrvr posted:

Can I be the guy from the midwest that goes to Vegas (my first big town ever) and get lost and then mugged? I feel I can pull this off even though I'm not exactly qualified.

No, but you can be the guy who gets taken to his first strip club and then writes countless essays about it on the forums

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

I have willing woken up at 7AM on a Sunday to make 100 PB&J's for a consuite. I did it for DragonCon, I can do it for you.

Bugdrvr
Mar 7, 2003

Big City Drinkin posted:

No, but you can be the guy who gets taken to his first strip club and then writes countless essays about it on the forums

deal

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I'll be the guy that gets a hooker but can't get it up.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
ill bring the tent

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
cool i get to be the guy that's all "vegas? meh" even though i never had any intention of coming

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
usually I stay at the Wynn in Vegas, but I slummed it once in the Luxor

do the Wynn, it's much better

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Let's do this like the last GoonCon: scout out locations, agree on a place with Lowtax, and then change everything up after people have made plans so literally five people show up. It's foolproof.

Bugdrvr
Mar 7, 2003

jackyl posted:

usually I stay at the Wynn in Vegas, but I slummed it once in the Luxor

do the Wynn, it's much better

I like the Wynn but the friend I usually go with gets comped at the Belagio so that's where I stay. I like it there but realistically I'm fairly drunk and wandering around the entire time anyway so as long as my room is a little fancier and further away from the rooms of the annoying tourists I'm happy.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

luncheon meat posted:

I'll bring an inflatable pool we can use as a ball pit.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
no girls allowed!!!

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I can loan you some wallscrolls to decorate but I'll be wanting them back!!!

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
can we ship my jurassic park jeep in

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib

Harime Nui posted:

I can loan you some wallscrolls to decorate but I'll be wanting them back!!!

Maybe

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
im the location organizer and i say it should be inside of a active volcano or mb a very old wood flammable building with doors that only lock and unlock from the outside

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
there is a wonderful refreshing drink called flavor aid that i picked up at this place called jonestown i am more than happuy to give to u gooncon

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i'll sell weed at gooncon. but it's gonna be very expensive.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

it's gonna be like 25$ a gram

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

Dibs on running the programming. We'll have panels running 24/7 from Thursday to Monday. Cleaning Your Fedora 102. Cleaning Your Fedora 103. Maybe a Night Crew panel. All Your Base Thirteen Years On... classy informational sessions intended to keep the busy goon interested.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
I'll be the guy who says "maybe" to the invite but really means "no"

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
or as I like to call it, lost wages

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
i'll be sure to not shower and creep everyone out

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

angerbot posted:

or as I like to call it, lost wages

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

will rabidhamster be banging every dude there?

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

ilikedirt posted:

im the location organizer and i say it should be inside of a active volcano or mb a very old wood flammable building with doors that only lock and unlock from the outside

sonds nice

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
I will bring fruitful discussion about ethics in game journalism.

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib

yoyodyne posted:

I will bring fruitful discussion about ethics in game journalism.

Yes. Now we're getting somewhere.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

unlimited shrimp posted:

I'll be the guy who says "maybe" to the invite but really means "no"

king salmon
Oct 30, 2011

by Cowcaster

Archer666 posted:

I'll blow the entire con

same

Nog
May 15, 2006

i'll vomit on myself and dress real gross so ppl can take pics and be like "lol gooncon is gross, that guy was at the gangbang too, super gross"

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

i would love to be on the planning committee, and i can contribute by not showing up

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Hitting on bitches and not talkin to none of you nerds

Nog
May 15, 2006

i'm gonna throw a "party" in my room and its gonna be all dudes playing smash bros and drinking bacardi silver

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

I'll be the one to catalog all this on tumblr and write a screed about entitlement or privilege or agency or whatever
the gently caress they yap about on tumblr.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i would go to a gooncon, ironically

• Locked thread