Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Will this be live streamed on Twitch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Hexel posted:

Will this be live streamed on Twitch?

if it is then i hope someone calls in a swat team

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
I would go to Miami for this but not las Vegas

e: ill bring a white noise generator to the planning meetings and it'll be just like my posting

Otterspace
Jul 13, 2006

This is not a good idea.
Look at all these loving east coasters getting butthurt.

"I would go to Charleston or Atlanta but not Las Vegas UGH."

unbuttonedclone
Dec 30, 2008
the guy who embezzles the money.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Otterspace posted:

Look at all these loving east coasters getting butthurt.

"I would go to Charleston or Atlanta but not Las Vegas UGH."

i just honestly wouldn't go more than like 3 hours out of my way to hang out with goons? v:shobon:v

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
I wouldn't go more than 3 hours out of my way to dig double-wide graves for goons looool

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Japanese Phone Box posted:

Can I be the insufferable guy who will say "im gay" and "cuck" while laughing loudly two times a minute? Or there's already too many for this role?

If I remember correctly from the one I went to in 2004, you would have a lot of company in the "spouting unfunny memes that make you look like a total loving idiot" camp

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

Can I have the responsibility of running the con given to me right at the last minute and then when only 14 people show up have the entire forums attack me for ruining Gooncon?

That was tons of fun in 2008.

The forums were well into the age of goon self-loathing by then, so odds are that number would have shown up either way.

raditts fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Nov 17, 2014

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Should just make it like QuakeCon and have everyone bring their computers and sit around shitposting together.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
which night do we all go to the bar and watch a livehacking of accounts take place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

actually it should be hosted at the colocation server farm that hosts the forums so we can all stroke the server chasis that powers gbs

• Locked thread