Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
soprofol
Nov 2, 2014
if faggots are not bullied, they will have no motivation to stop being faggots. some will turn into normal kids, others will kill themselves. either way is a net gain for society. bully more faggots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZEdDMQZaCU

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.
You're such a stupid fuckface bitch poster. I would say that you're a poster that makes me roll my eyes whenever I read your post, but you're so insignificant that I wouldn't recognize your name.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

soprofol posted:

if faggots are not bullied, they will have no motivation to stop being faggots. some will turn into normal kids, others will kill themselves. either way is a net gain for society. bully more faggots.

That was how my high school worked and i am not sure it is the way to do things. But yea this nationwide anti-bullying thing has got to go, its fascist.

Baron Bifford
May 24, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Man, be held to account for my behavior is such a drag. What kind of country is this if I can't stick some human being's head in the toilet?

curious lump
Sep 13, 2014

by zen death robot

Baron Bifford posted:

Man, be held to account for my behavior is such a drag. What kind of country is this if I can't stick some human being's head in the toilet?

u got dunked a lot huh

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
define "human being", op (it's you)

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Yeah, a couple mass shootings here and there won't hurt the net gain will it?

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
I dont approve of your language but when you're right you're right

soprofol
Nov 2, 2014

down n out posted:

the best thing is to tell a bullied human being who has become quiet and sad that they're "the sort of person who might shoot up the place."

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
Me and my friends called this kid kyle for 3 years cause he looked like a guy we knew named Kyle. He never said a word or acknowledged us it must have been multiple times a day. What a looser.

My coup de grace in high school was throwing a cartoon of milk at a looser we called turtle boy. It nailed him in the back annd the retard just kept
walking soaked with milk. What a looser

Disconnecticus
Oct 21, 2012

Wait, like, actual money?
Hey if bullying is okay, I'm on side with school shootings too. You have to balance out the ecology.

It selects against the slower jocks and hot chicks, the ones with poor reaction times. Leads to better alphas in the future.

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

If you can't stand up you can't do war!
Hey Op, you cuntface, why do you have to be such a pussy, huh? What are you doing sitting at your computer on a Saturday night instead of having a life like a normal person? You might as well kill yourself now. Why are you pouting now? What, your gonna cry? Yeah, because you're a bitch.

soprofol
Nov 2, 2014

Phlairdon posted:

Hey Op, you cuntface, why do you have to be such a pussy, huh? What are you doing sitting at your computer on a Saturday night instead of having a life like a normal person? You might as well kill yourself now. Why are you pouting now? What, your gonna cry? Yeah, because you're a bitch.

i'm exhausted from a full day of bullying faggots.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
I'm literally balls deep inside some nerds wimpy gf right now

barfoid 4
Aug 21, 2014

by XyloJW
goons were universally bullied in high school.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I got bullied up till 6th grade then i started fighting back and it stopped. Basically dont be a bitch, op is right actually. Even if youre little just get scrappy, if you need the school to save you youll always be low man on totem pole...thats what id tell my kids. Get tough or get cool with tough kids

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Tautologicus posted:

I got bullied up till 6th grade then i started fighting back and it stopped. Basically dont be a bitch, op is right actually. Even if youre little just get scrappy, if you need the school to save you youll always be low man on totem pole...thats what id tell my kids. Get tough or get cool with tough kids

actually if you just remember to bully the weakest and meekest and just openly tear up (dont sob, this is important) when the stronger kids stand up for them you can lead a cool double life like batman. let the authority protect you while they also turn a blind eye to you being a oval office

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

I am The Fury posted:

actually if you just remember to bully the weakest and meekest and just openly tear up (dont sob, this is important) when the stronger kids stand up for them you can lead a cool double life like batman. let the authority protect you while they also turn a blind eye to you being a oval office

Schools always throw the nerdy dork getting bullied into detention and let the good looking popular kid bully get off with a slap on the wrist.

"Zero tolerance" :what:

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

down n out posted:

They either had mental issues or weren't bullied enough pussy

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i just visited someone's hosed up deviantart gallery less than a minute before they deleted it

hmm. blaming this one on faggots, for sure

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

I am The Fury posted:

This

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Also the bugs bunny 4chan pic about dressing up like a girl and kissing your bullies on the mouth

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
I got probated for posting a bullying thread in GBS. I demand the same for the OP.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

I dont approve of your language but when you're right you're right

also when you are wrong you are also wrong

like the op...

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

http://sendnohelp.tumblr.com/post/102645798914/skipinouterspace-thespectacularspider-girl

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
The best part about these threads is people are way saltier than normal so you can pick out the ones not over middle school yet.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

The best part about these threads is people are way saltier than normal so you can pick out the ones not over middle school yet.

All goes in your comprehensive SA forums poster dossier doesn't it

Personally i was over it when it stopped happening, but the alienation didn't stop. And so i became a goon

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Tautologicus posted:

All goes in your comprehensive SA forums poster dossier doesn't it

Personally i was over it when it stopped happening, but the alienation didn't stop. And so i became a goon

the ownage continues

soprofol
Nov 2, 2014
i hate my life

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

soprofol posted:

i hate my life

Here is a song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfnAOcBirAs

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

Better song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buqtdpuZxvk

soprofol
Nov 2, 2014
end my wretched existence

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

This is shortsighted. In a world more and more based on computers, we need faggots and retards and nerds to stay emotionally whole so that they can make breakthroughs in iPhone and Microsoft. The more human being nerds kill themselves, the more we set back the clock on a robot that sucks your dick. We need these retards in the buildings where they make the computers, not dead.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Sir John Feelgood posted:

This is shortsighted. In a world more and more based on computers, we need faggots and retards and nerds to stay emotionally whole so that they can make breakthroughs in iPhone and Microsoft. The more human being nerds kill themselves, the more we set back the clock on a robot that sucks your dick. We need these retards in the buildings where they make the computers, not dead.

counter point: theyll build a robot that looks and acts like a man, and can play football, and nobody will know, and we'll be gently caress*d

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Shaman Ooglaboogla posted:

You're such a stupid fuckface bitch poster. I would say that you're a poster that makes me roll my eyes whenever I read your post, but you're so insignificant that I wouldn't recognize your name.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Sir John Feelgood posted:

Some of them need to stay home though, so that the wikipedia articles on lightsaber arts will be well-maintained and thorough.

soprofol
Nov 2, 2014
all faggots must be bullied.

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
This is a really good example of not knowing your audience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
faggort nerd here

• Locked thread