Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
crosspostin on euro takes on mexican food:

prokhor zakharov posted:

truth, my buddy sent me pictures of some lovely 'mexican' place (run by scottish people) that featured such dishes as 'extra mild fajitas' and 'ground beef burritos' that had ketchup in them instead of salsa

this took place in london I think and has been baffling me for years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

shiksa posted:

england takes other cultures' food and makes them poo poo, that's how it works.

I never thought about it this way but that does make total sense

there's a little old man and his kids who sometimes open a tiny semi-outdooor place next to a latin dance club a couple blocks from my house. he's usually just open later in the day fridays/saturdays but goddamn is his food good. get there just before he closes and you can get big heaping piles of tacos for cheap cause he doesn't save anything.

Prokhor Zakharov fucked around with this message at 09:55 on Nov 20, 2014

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Fisticuffs posted:

Mexican food seems to suck throughout the PNW ugh was pretty bomb in the butter n grease lovin midwest

you are powerfully wrong

• Locked thread