Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

Oberleutnant posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6msh9BeIJA
these tacos look poretyy fast. i like tacos but you cant' really get authentic mexican in england only poo poo you buy in a box from the supermarket

Are you posting from like 5 years ago when this was true? Or maybe you're from Wales.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

Tiberius Thyben posted:

So. What about hot sauces? I like Valentina, because I'm not an insecure white guy who needs the hottest sauce to prove how macho I am.

Valentina is the poo poo

Or El Yucateco ,the neon green one that's probably full of lead

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

Americans only eat mexican food because it's loving impossible to find a decent curry there.

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

Chinatown posted:

"Wahaca" still kills me.

Well they couldn't have trademarked 'Oaxaca' now could they.

Also even in London there are virtually no mexicans. If they can't get to the midwest of the USA, they sure as poo poo can't get to the rainy hellscape that is my homeland.

• Locked thread