Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

wilderthanmild posted:

Is this just a weird local thing around me or are "Mexican" restaurants owned and staffed entirely by white hipsters a thing everywhere?

Sounds like a weird local thing. Only place here that is any good (the place I got those nachos) is owned by an El Salvadorean couple. Place even has a little market full of imported stuff in the corner. I always stock up on Valentina hot sauce.

Tiberius Thyben fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Nov 17, 2014

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Also. If you aren't friends with the owners by the third time you're in a good Mexican place, you're some sort of social pariah.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Meowbot posted:

their government is corrupt

Woah? A corrupt government? hosed up if true.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

So. What about hot sauces? I like Valentina, because I'm not an insecure white guy who needs the hottest sauce to prove how macho I am.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Mange Mite posted:

dont forget potatoes

seriously imagine stting down to your big bowl of mushed peas with turnips and cabbage on the side

Pease pudding and turnip are actually really good.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

TEAYCHES posted:

delicioso!

Also. I have only had Taco Bell once. The main fast food tex mex place here is Taco Time, which is leagues ahead. I'm not sure how you people can stand taco bell, really.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Fetus Tree posted:

whats the %DV of sodium if you eat it all

NaN

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Spanish Manlove posted:

now that you're here

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Going to the local Salvadorean place tomorrow because of this thread. Should I get nachos, chile relleno, flautas, or a burrito?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

They have that too. Are they good?

• Locked thread