Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
this is a really good thread, keep up the excellent work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

TEAYCHES posted:

delicioso!

would

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
its funny bc a lot of people here think most mexicans are parasites

kinda rude tho

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

babypolis posted:

we are actually the hardest working ppl in the world, if you take into account domestic work

i've never met a mexican i didn't get along with

until they find out my family is from argentina :argh:

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
whats the %DV of sodium if you eat it all

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Baby the Birdman posted:

I recently moved to the US (legally), and thank God i look white, so sometimes i tell people that I'm from Argentina or Spain lol, you know, to avoid all the negative stereotypes of being from Mexico. I don't fake the goofy accent though, Americans can't really tell the difference

yep, being pale definitely helped my family here a lot, though my grandparents had accents until they died and my grandmother's english wasnt perfect.

doesnt help that they moved to boston and welp turns out we really are racist as gently caress

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Captain Beans posted:

Could be worse, looks like they expect you to eat the whole box at once.

Thats actually not as bad as I thought it would be, I was thinking it'd be two servings of like 60% or some poo poo.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
my family's 'go to' meal from the old country is milanesa with home cut/home made fries and a tomato/onion vinaigrette salad

is this also in mexico

E: for us its always beef, usually cheap cuts that we tenderize the gently caress out of with hammers. we dont gently caress with chicken milanesa in my family.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
you can also get mexican food if you have any loving clue how to cook anything at all

but alas

UK

hahah

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i like how every gbs thread about food is filled with faggots now

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Desperado Bones posted:

We Mexicans are slowly getting our territory back, one taco at the time.

Its a race to see which side of the border dies from obesity related complications.

A war of fattrition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Unbelievably Fat Man posted:

I would eat Taco Bell poutine.

Even i have my limits

• Locked thread