Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.
Mexican food fuckin' owns. gently caress anyone who says otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Apthous posted:

Empty Quotin' owns. gently caress anyone who says otherwise.

Hahaha, you're that human being who thinks you don't learn anything in college.

Seriously, go back to your thread

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Captain Matchbox posted:

My shits are burning liquid and I'm loving life

If you haven't eaten a burrito that made your rear end in a top hat burn, you haven't lived.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Oberleutnant posted:

Sure I could make it myself, but yu can't get mexican food in the uk in the same way that you can get indian and chinese food - there's an indian takeaway joint less than 3 minutes from my front door, and another 20+ within delivery distance. There's not a single mexican food chain in the UK that I know of, and I've never seen an independent mexican food place. I'd guess London has a couple, but never seen one.
Rumours and fables speak of a Taco-Bell on a Air Force base that's leased to the USAF but i think it's wishful thinking.

That sucks, man. But, hey, great Indian food! You can take a monster poo poo from that, too!

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

the black husserl posted:

I like getting that with pupusas. Are pupusas mexican?

Pupusas fuckin' own hard. There's a great Salvadoran place around to get those from.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

serious norman posted:

Never had it, never will.

Looks disgusting imo

Never had Mexican food? gently caress, that's like saying you've never had sex, but it doesn't look pleasant.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

metasynthetic posted:

first off, gently caress you,

Serious question. Have you ever eaten at an awesome Mexican place in Southern California? 'cause it's god drat amazing.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

TOILETLORD posted:

seriously i think i got 10 places near me that are under a mile away that serve good to decent mexican food.

Same. There's this place down the way that makes amazing burritos. drat, I really need to drop by there sometime this week.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Kitchner posted:

I'm going to Mexico in a week with work. I don't really like spicy food that much, so am I going to starve?

Also am I going to have the shits? I'm assuming yes.

Not all of them have 'blow-your-rear end-out' hot poo poo in them. Stick with tacos or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Desperado Bones posted:

probably horchata flavored tang :3:

Horchata is awesome. There's a place over here that sells great cheese enchiladas and horchata.

• Locked thread