Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
You cannot swing a dead gato here (Denver) without finding a mexi truck, and the tacos are 4 for $6, no tax, so good.

Don't miss the little salsa bar down tucked in front of the truck. If you're not sure which one to get, let that construction worker go first and then get whatever he did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Oberleutnant posted:

you cant' really get authentic mexican in england

I've always wondered about poo poo like this. Like, i have a friend who is a very world-traveller-type, and he said that one time he got chips with thousand island dressing presented as 'nachos'.

always thought that 'authentic' mexican food or whatever is one mail-order-spice-company away. Most of the legit food cultures are built around poo poo cuts of meat, which are ubiquitous. Find some flank steaks or whatever, get your real deal spices, have some Mexican. You won't have the same flavor from the hubcap they cooked it in or the seasoning from the refinery down the road, but you can at least get the gist of it

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Yeah, I can definitely understand that. Lack of convenient access is kind of different from lack of access altogether.

• Locked thread