Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spider Helidon
Nov 4, 2010

by XyloJW
- using disposable paper towels to clean up spills is wasteful and harms the environment. consider using reusable cloths or being filthy like ma-ti and his people
- vaccines are unnatural and cause autism
- the government put chips in our brains to track our movements and control our thoughts

the power... is yours!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

sorry I thought this was the second page of responses and now i'm not going to say anything.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Lol at the little Indian kid that got "heart" as a power when the other dudes are shooting fireballs and tornadoes and poo poo.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

spud posted:

Lol at the little Indian kid that got "heart" as a power when the other dudes are shooting fireballs and tornadoes and poo poo.

for potato eating out a girls anus i thought heart would be a good power.

you can't even grip her hips because your arms are little like a T-rex. They're just flipping around hitting your little potato head.

Sas fucked around with this message at 13:33 on Nov 16, 2014

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

- burn the internet it is huge waste of electricity

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

spud posted:

Ma-Ti Mcfly

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
-Hitler did nothing wrong

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
-im gay

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

you know that's a bannable thing now, right? If you said - "I love cock, and I am gay" then that's ok.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Archer666 posted:

I loving love Hitler and wish he was here right now.

I love Hitler.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

spud posted:

sure the power of heart sounds gay to a lil kid but imagine how much puss that guy got in college

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sas posted:

I loving love Hitler and wish he was here right now.

I love Hitler.

Shocking stuff op

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Captain Planet says you should have a small family, by any means necessary.

Captain Planet has a LOT to say about India.

Dr. Blight might have pulled a "Demon Seed", somehow, and the show never really addresses it. Also, Wheeler desires to make out with said Demon Seed.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Captain Planet? More like captian..... human being

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
wildboy789789 5 years ago

im an atheist pot smoker who loves starwars and i just found out that stephen baldwin is related to alec baldwin WHO PLAYED IN BEETLEJUICE!!! HAHAHA in my hand is the best weed in st.louis

wildboy789789 1 year ago

interesting, I don't remember this video... and now im a theist trying to quit smoking and I love kickboxing... bah I still luv starwars too :P and alec baldwin

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
i bet wildboy789789 went on an incredible spiritual journey in those 4 years. i wonder what he experienced to renwew his faith in the LORD :pray: godb less

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Archer666 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i__ztikjTok

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwJaELXadKo

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Captain Planet didn't help very much considering since it's creation we have destroyed our planet even more

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Sas posted:

for potato eating out a girls anus i thought heart would be a good power.

you can't even grip her hips because your arms are little like a T-rex. They're just flipping around hitting your little potato head.

Hey I'm big where it counts :smuggo:. Also, don't tiny arm shame.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I'm Hoggish Greedly irl

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Best Captain Planet statement: "Kill your parents."

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Never forget the original Duke Nukem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU