Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Koopa Kid posted:

Congrats! Er, I guess...

Also congratulations to Buffalo for not being as terrible as, like, most of the thread thought they'd be.

Zemgus Girgensons is the gift that keeps on giving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

ThinkTank posted:

Holy cow I won???

Plat, I assume.

Jedimastafez posted:

Mike Works Memorial

I'm awarding this the Mike Works memorial prize because it represents Buffalo's improbable and impossible hot streak.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Hand Knit posted:

Plat, I assume.

Sure sounds good, thanks.

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~
Wow, can't believe I was right with the games total, yet so far off with the Crosby total. A testament to the streakiness of teams/players over the course of a season...

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Tbf no one could have predicted the mumps going on a tear.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
drat you Crosby.

I went the Price is Right 1 dollar over method and it cost me.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Maybe keep this going, predict the Sabres win total, standings position and lottery position.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

hopefully we are 29th and get first pick, drat it!!!!

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

Yea I personally get a little giddy watching their GFPG tick between 1.5 and 2. I keep up hope that a shutout streak might dip them even lower but I think we would need to kill the Latvian for that.

Dale Meets Wall
Aug 17, 2004

Dale will always steer you in the RIGHT direction!
Yeah I really don't care for having a crappy season that doesn't result in a #1 pick. Dishonor for Connor all the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedimastafez
Jun 5, 2005

The Stanley Cup has been kidnapped by Gary Bettman! Are you a bad enough dude to rescue it?
Lets do this again next year

• Locked thread