Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

I am Toni Lippi posted:

Even in death he evades a cornering.

does argentina even allow black people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
L.A. cops complaining that internal affairs investigations are subjective means that sometimes there's a plate of cookies when they clear cops of all wrongdoing and sometimes there's not.

L.A. cops complaining that internal affairs investigations are influenced by public opinion and the media means that they only conduct investigations in cases where the media gets a video of cops being retarded violent assholes and the public seems to care. Then they clear the cops of all wrongdoing. Sometimes they offer them cookies.

When they complain about punishments handed out being handed out are arbitrary they mean that some cops get longer paid vacations after beating people retarded for little to no reason.

This report is about cops complaining about the farcical and hilariously, deliberately toothless internal affairs process they are theoretically subject to. Things are tough all over.

Lol: Statistics compiled by the LAPD show that the ethnic, gender and rank breakdown of officers sent to disciplinary panels for suspensions or termination roughly matches the demographics of the LAPD as a whole. White officers, for example, make up 36% of the department and 35% of officers sent to Board of Rights disciplinary hearings for lengthy suspensions or termination. Black officers account for 12% of officers and 14% of those sent to such hearings.

Headline: LAPD COPS THINK THEY ARE BEING PICKED ON, ARE MATHEMATICALLY VERY WRONG

Tujague fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Nov 16, 2014

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

i love this pic

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

TEAYCHES posted:

too good for this world

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
Dorner died in a reverse luau, a bunch of pigs gathered around to watch a man roast

makes u think

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

didn't they try to just give them an old truck the LAPD just had instead of giving them money for a new one?

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Who the hell doubted him is what I want to know?

Popular Human
Jul 17, 2005

and if it's a lie, terrorists made me say it
I just read his manifesto for the first time. Was expecting the ramblings of a crazy person, but yeah it's pretty much 100% fact.

Also near the end he mentions that Fareed Zakaria is a fraud and should be deported, like four years before the rest of us found out he was a plagiarist. Oh Dorner, what *weren't* you frighteningly precient about?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

didn't they try to just give them an old truck the LAPD just had instead of giving them money for a new one?

in the end they got like a $4.2 million settlement plus another 40k for a new truck

but of course not a single officer brought up on any kind of criminal charge like oh say, attempted loving murder

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

jalopybrown posted:

have they admitted they intentionally torched the cabin to murder him yet or are they still pretending it was a big accident like they did with waco?

hahahahaha

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

i mean, that incident with the truck pretty much proves they were just out for blood and had zero interest in actually arresting him

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

stay safe brave boys in blue :911:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

if only those women had a gun they could have shot back and killed some pigs

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

TEAYCHES posted:

if only those women had a gun they could have shot back and killed some pigs

Lol yea right the pigs would've called in a loving tactical air strike

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

jalopybrown posted:

have they admitted they intentionally torched the cabin to murder him yet or are they still pretending it was a big accident like they did with waco?

The difference is the Waco people had it coming

and they burned themselves to make the government look bad lol

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

MariusLecter posted:

The difference is the Waco people had it coming

and they burned themselves to make the government look bad lol

nah the government did that poo poo because the waco people loving clowned the ATF and made them look like the keystone kops

RoxiesMD
Oct 20, 2013

by LadyAmbien

I was never great at MS Paint.

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

i used to be the manager of an apartment complex in south central and in the 6th months my whitey rear end was there 2 people were killed in our underground garage, 1 by the lapd.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

haljordan posted:

i mean, that incident with the truck pretty much proves they were just out for blood and had zero interest in actually arresting him

I thought the same thing. He was never coming in alive. Even if he laid on the ground with his hands already cuffed, they'd have shot him.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Minarch posted:

Dorner died in a reverse luau, a bunch of pigs gathered around to watch a man roast

makes u think

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Popular Human posted:

I just read his manifesto for the first time. Was expecting the ramblings of a crazy person, but yeah it's pretty much 100% fact.

Also near the end he mentions that Fareed Zakaria is a fraud and should be deported, like four years before the rest of us found out he was a plagiarist. Oh Dorner, what *weren't* you frighteningly precient about?

all prophets are doomed to die before their time wretched and alone, scorned and in death held up as saints

RIP sweet prince

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

Top City Homo posted:

all prophets are doomed to die before their time wretched and alone, scorned and in death held up as saints

RIP sweet prince

"When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him."

-Jonathan Swift

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
In 2002, Dorner and a classmate found a bag containing nearly $8,000 that belonged to Enid Korean Church of Grace in Enid, Oklahoma. They turned it in to the police. When asked their motive, Dorner said "it's an integrity thing." "The military stresses integrity," Dorner said. "There was a couple of thousand dollars, and if people are willing to give that to a church, it must be pretty important to them." Dorner said his mother taught him honesty and integrity.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Top City Homo posted:

In 2002, Dorner and a classmate found a bag containing nearly $8,000 that belonged to Enid Korean Church of Grace in Enid, Oklahoma. They turned it in to the police. When asked their motive, Dorner said "it's an integrity thing." "The military stresses integrity," Dorner said. "There was a couple of thousand dollars, and if people are willing to give that to a church, it must be pretty important to them." Dorner said his mother taught him honesty and integrity.

The police then "misplaced" the money. :)

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

MariusLecter posted:

The police then "misplaced" the money. :)

In the beginning of American Gangster, Russell Crowe's character basically becomes a complete pariah because he turns in a million bucks in drug money. Cops kill cops who don't take money because they know they can't be trusted (to keep quiet about all the dirty poo poo all cops do on a daily basis).

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

haljordan posted:

Lol yea right the pigs would've called in a loving tactical air strike

The neighborhood would be a charred crater and the truck would be completely untouched, balanced above the carnage on a little pedestal of rock like in a Merrie Melodies cartoon.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

haljordan posted:

In the beginning of American Gangster, Russell Crowe's character basically becomes a complete pariah because he turns in a million bucks in drug money. Cops kill cops who don't take money because they know they can't be trusted (to keep quiet about all the dirty poo poo all cops do on a daily basis).

Just ask Frank Serpico.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
I will never forget you, Christopher Dorner, my angel

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Popular Human posted:

his oscar predictions were way off the mark

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
chris dorner is alive and lives as a homeless superhero that patrols the streets of los angeles

kashmir
Jul 1, 2003
the guy
God bless dorner. All cops should FUCKIN DIE. I'm in SD and a all of the ex Marines who've been raping and killing professionally for years join the cop force and treat the good tax payers the same way. .... Unironicaly appreciate the dornes for doin what he do

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Didnt dirner only kill like some DA's wife and kid though? What i mean is he didnt kill very many pogs.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

katlington posted:

Didnt dirner only kill like some DA's wife and kid though?

:ssh: this is a trap thread for the :nsa:

kashmir
Jul 1, 2003
the guy

katlington posted:

Didnt dirner only kill like some DA's wife and kid though? What i mean is he didnt kill very many pogs.

I'm sure his heart Was in the right place

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

Three-Phase posted:

LA's three most dangerous gangs: the LAPD, the LAPD, and the LAPD.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

Nah, wasn't part of the settlement, was part of a PR thing. Since they wounded an old woman and Charlie Beck was gonna be up for re-election -until the whole jail corruption/dissappearing a federal informant thing forced him to retire.

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot

Three-Phase posted:

LA's three most dangerous gangs: the Crips, the Bloods, and the LAPD.

The Crips and Bloods have never been nearly the danger to people not involved in crime that the police are.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Coolness Averted posted:

Nah, wasn't part of the settlement, was part of a PR thing. Since they wounded an old woman and Charlie Beck was gonna be up for re-election -until the whole jail corruption/dissappearing a federal informant thing forced him to retire.

On a separate note, how are jailhouse snitches still allowed to testify at trials? HOW?!

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7uzLKmJgzA

sleep now :h:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

• Locked thread