Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
onionmaster
Oct 11, 2012

Haschel Cedricson posted:

Last year I tried to make "Baby It's Cold Outside" even more date-rapey and MRAish than it already is. Maybe you could succeed where I failed.

Well, here it is - The Cups' rendition of Baby It's Cold Outside. It gets progressively more insane as it goes along.

SUBMISSION:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

onionmaster posted:

Well, here it is - The Cups' rendition of Baby It's Cold Outside. It gets progressively more insane as it goes along.

SUBMISSION:

That was disturbing. Bravo. :golfclap:

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

onionmaster posted:

SUBMISSION:

holy poo poo, I think you captured the essence of the 40's perfectly

Lifepuzzler
Nov 5, 2009
SUBMISSION

What have I done? Why do I keep doing this?

Lifepuzzler
Nov 5, 2009

onionmaster posted:

SUBMISSION:

I really like the layers in this especially in the breakdown between the vocals ending and the end. Nice work!!

queef anxiety
Mar 4, 2009

yeah
:frogsiren:Submission:frogsiren:

A wonderful intro to the world of Vegetable matter, Christmas, and spiritual rap.

up your butt

Courtesy of ButtDude.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
SUBMISSION

All I Want for Christmas...Is You

oh and here is second part

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
SUBMISSION

I Just Want You (For Christmas)

dogdisaster
May 31, 2014

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Grammarchist posted:

SUBMISSION

Shouldn't a done it. It's supposed to be a season of joy.

:eyepop:

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
maybe a little 'out there' but i think you guys will like it!

Lifepuzzler
Nov 5, 2009

Brinner posted:

A wonderful intro to the world of Vegetable matter, Christmas, and spiritual rap.

up your butt

Courtesy of ButtDude.

This is incredibly underrated and deserves more downloads.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
I don't know how I never clicked on any of these threads over the past five years but I wish I could go 5 them all, this rules.

onionmaster
Oct 11, 2012

Brinner posted:

up your butt

Courtesy of ButtDude.

Song of the year, dude. Thought provoking lyrics. It sounds like a collaboration between Kurtis Blow and Beck.

a starwar betamax posted:

All I Want for Christmas...Is You

I liked your acapellas, and I felt that what we needed this year was a bit of the old happy hardcore.

SUBMISSION:

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

onionmaster posted:

Song of the year, dude. Thought provoking lyrics. It sounds like a collaboration between Kurtis Blow and Beck.

I liked your acapellas, and I felt that what we needed this year was a bit of the old happy hardcore.

SUBMISSION:

eye...pop.........................

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
i pop

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Lifepuzzler posted:

SUBMISSION

What have I done? Why do I keep doing this?

It sounds like track from a 80s Soviet cartoon, and I love it.

FarmerHank
Jan 6, 2011

farming techniques vary
Ahh my favorite thread. Here are my old tunes

and my sunn o))) cover that gets no love

Will be making a non-scream related track this year, gunna be crazy.

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back

Tokit posted:

Here are all of my previous submissions.

[2010] Paul McCartney & Wings - Wonderful Christmas Time [mashed up with] Notorious B.I.G. - Come On

Since the very first album, this is my absolute favorite submission ever made. Every once in a while, I will search "biggie smalls christmas" on youtube and get very sad when I can't find it. This time I will download it and make sure to keep it somewhere safe.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

onionmaster posted:

SUBMISSION:

:stare:
Wow that was certainly festive

Von Bek
May 4, 2006

Brinner posted:

up your butt

Courtesy of ButtDude.

Holy gently caress, that's awesome.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
C'mon baby, do you have a soul gem
:siren: SUBMISSION :siren:

Special thanks to ~mystery goonette~ who helped with the female half of the vocals.

What am I doing with my life

Lifepuzzler
Nov 5, 2009
So, uh, we need an album cover!

Suggestions because I have not art skills.
  • A picture of a trashcan spilling full of wrapping paper and boxes.
  • A lonely goon alone in the dark on his desktop pc looking at pictures of happy families on christmas
  • Some straight up creepy Silent Hill-y fleshy santa-esque creatures
Also album titles

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
jump on the train to the bone zone while it's still running; "christmas music for skeletons" cover can be a suburban skeleton family gathered by the christmas tree with a nice warm lit fireplace in the background, maybe a window that shows it's snowing outside, like the cliché goes

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Goon Christmas VI: The Undiscovered Present

queef anxiety
Mar 4, 2009

yeah
Some great submissions this year, 5's for all! Can't believe I missed that Sunn O))) cover, amazing.

sadly I'm not great with PS or I'd try and rustle something up. maybe OP had something in mind?

onionmaster
Oct 11, 2012

Lifepuzzler posted:

So, uh, we need an album cover!

Suggestions because I have not art skills.
  • A picture of a trashcan spilling full of wrapping paper and boxes.
  • A lonely goon alone in the dark on his desktop pc looking at pictures of happy families on christmas
  • Some straight up creepy Silent Hill-y fleshy santa-esque creatures
Also album titles

quakster posted:

jump on the train to the bone zone while it's still running; "christmas music for skeletons" cover can be a suburban skeleton family gathered by the christmas tree with a nice warm lit fireplace in the background, maybe a window that shows it's snowing outside, like the cliché goes

CaptainYesterday posted:

Goon Christmas VI: The Undiscovered Present

Here's my attempt at a cover:

Cover Submission:

I incorporated all the quoted ideas, except that I changed the lonely goon to be viewing SA.

This was done entirely in photoshop and was inspired by Derek Riggs' Iron Maiden artwork. Often when viewing those Maiden album covers you see apartment blocks in the background with people doing stuff so that was the main idea.

- There is snow on the ground - I didn't bother trying to make snowflakes since I couldn't find a good effect for it.

- The cucumber up the butt guy makes an appearance as does the couple from Baby It's Cold Outside.

- A raccoon and Silent Hill Santa are fighting over some Christmas pudding they found in the garbage (I draw raccoons constantly so put one in).

- I gave all the extra windows different color curtains rather than come up with any more drawings since it takes a long time to draw, and it makes it fairly striking.

There's quite a lot of detail in this one (as a PNG), you can zoom in and it will look good. I had to downsize it a bit to meet the rules, but it hasn't lost too much detail.

Rascal_Rockhog
Dec 4, 2011

Now, that's a nice post
SUBMISSION

Time to get rockin' around the christmas tree with this heavy track from The Rockhogs. :black101:

SUBMISSION

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 253 days!)

Your English gets better every year (unlike my Swedish). :3:

Von Bek posted:

Holy gently caress, that's awesome.

Was that Everclear and Radiohead? Coulda been Dave Matthews if he had any talent.

West SAAB Story fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Dec 3, 2014

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮

Well, that's a winner.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

:drat:

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON

:thurman:

I think we have an album cover.

Kumaton fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Dec 3, 2014

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
C'mon baby, do you have a soul gem

Yessssss

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Nice job on the album cover.

I just want to say that I've especially enjoyed BHBEWBJ, The Cups' Baby It's Cold Outside (and while I like the synth on Santa Touched Me Inappropriately, it doesn't quite hit the spot for me), I Greyhound's Presents (Makin Toys) and Baby's First Christmas, fankwart's Christmas Diggity feat. Jaden Smith, uzworm's Jolly, Lifepuzzler's Zooliz Navifarm, and of course Santa and Them Ingin Mans in all its various forms.

And (from years gone by) Haschel Cedricson's A Kickstarter for Christmas, Gatorhogs' Empty Chimney, Jennyinstereo's I Got A Feeling (About Christmas), and naturally (in that I'd heard it before I knew it was a goon song) Tokit's Biggie Smalls/Wings Wonderful Christmas Time.

Anyway when I play these if anyone asks I'm going to say I bought a charity album made by people from MENCAP.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
We need a best/worst of compilation. A Goatman's Sampler, if you will.

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

UZworm posted:

Special thanks to ~mystery goonette~ who helped with the female half of the vocals.

:aaaaa:
Bra-loving-vo, UZworm. That made me laugh the hardest so far this year (though holy crap, I'm loving this year's submissions).

Scratch that, this made me laugh more. Holy poo poo.

T. W. Forsthye
Aug 27, 2009

CaptainYesterday posted:

We need a best/worst of compilation. A Goatman's Sampler, if you will.

I like the sound of that, I'd love to whip up a top-20 playlist or two myself, a benign one for background music and a "classic" one for personal torture/amazing your friends. I've got a xubmission or three in the pipeline so I'll probably bundle it all together and post tomorrow... does anyone have suggestions for "must-have" tracks? One nice one for your aunt Susan and one for you.

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

So loving beautiful.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

UZworm posted:

Just got a chance to listen to this. So wrong, so so wrong. But so so funny.

T. W. Forsthye posted:

I like the sound of that, I'd love to whip up a top-20 playlist or two myself, a benign one for background music and a "classic" one for personal torture/amazing your friends. I've got a xubmission or three in the pipeline so I'll probably bundle it all together and post tomorrow... does anyone have suggestions for "must-have" tracks? One nice one for your aunt Susan and one for you.

Ho Ho Ho It's Christmas Time should be #1 on either list.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol

Silly Burrito posted:

Ho Ho Ho It's Christmas Time should be #1 on either list.

Both that photo and Ho Ho Ho It's Christmastime" are Schweinhund masterpieces. The patron saint of Goon Christmas.

• Locked thread