Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

yea, dude has some crazy delusions about himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

watch this dude pay to murder animals at point blank range, not even managing kill shots, with flashes like "HUNTING MACHINE" on the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKTeEmNUkjw

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

hemale in pain posted:

watch this dude pay to murder animals at point blank range, not even managing kill shots, with flashes like "HUNTING MACHINE" on the video.

I'm the guy following the fat, rich American with a high-powered rifle so I can save his rear end when he succeeds in only angering the wild boar.

Look at that 'warrior' relying on a gun. Real men use atlatls :colbert:

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I can't imagine ever needing a sword, other than to open champagne. Clearly people are buying swords though, since this guy has safari money and can afford to buy mannequins filled with blood for further sword testing.

Lynn Thompson is living the american dream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5ljaS9q1fI#t=15

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

Cthulu Carl posted:

Sword canes do not have the curve required for sabrage.

Please note, I am a classy gentleman and pronounced it "Sabraaaaahhhj" as I typed it.
curve? you can do that poo poo with a bread knife i seent it

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

WARRIOR

Dude seems like the type to have no less than 5 knives, a katana, long rifle, and revolver strapped to his robust girth every-time he goes out to get groceries

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I'm Crap posted:

curve? you can do that poo poo with a bread knife i seent it

That may be, but when I'm serving champagne and broken glass to my guests, I must insist on following Alton Brown's instructions. To. The. Let. Ter.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

hemale in pain posted:

What do you mean not even managing kill shots? You know that animals don't immediately drop dead like bad guys in the movies right? Many of those animals did drop immediately though. Many times when you shoot a deer or an elk they'll run pretty far then bed down to die, and that's after being shot through the lungs.

Those looked like some pretty drat good shots with a pistol.

Ramsus fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Nov 17, 2014

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Ramsus posted:

What do you mean not even managing kill shots? You know that animals don't immediately drop dead like bad guys in the movies right? Many of those animals did drop immediately though. Many times when you shoot a deer or an elk they'll run pretty far then bed down to die.

Those looked like some pretty drat good shots with a pistol.

I can see red text in your future

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Sappo569 posted:

I can see red text in your future

pls give the 'tax some money

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.
I've honed my body into a living weapon, a wrecking ball of fat.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Ramsus posted:

pls give the 'tax some money

No my :10bux: was enough, someone else will have to fall on this sword sharpened shovel for me

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Sappo569 posted:

No my :10bux: was enough, someone else will have to fall on this sword sharpened shovel for me

stfu bitch

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Ramsus posted:

stfu bitch

you seem super angry, wanna go shoot some animals instead?

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

great for kids in little league

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

Carol Pizzamom posted:

That's Lynn Thompson, their founder guy. There's a video of him trying to kill some ridiculously dangerous animal with a spear https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKI1xmtf5Ck

:allears: fuckin lol at that fat, bitch-weak spear throw :laffo:

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

:allears: fuckin lol at that fat, bitch-weak spear throw :laffo:

imagine for a moment that was your dad

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

I'm not fully convinced that thing is up to the task of smashing Brooklyn. Gonna need a few more slow-motion videos.

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

I'm not fully convinced that thing is up to the task of smashing Brooklyn. Gonna need a few more slow-motion videos.

you've also got the option to crush brooklyn

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Remember this is what most of the Cold Steel people believe

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

Cold Steel Wikipedia posted:

Company President Lynn C Thompson is a well known Martial Artist, who was awarded the title "Master At Arms" by his peers in 2011.[11]

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

Ramsus posted:

imagine for a moment that was your dad

**Misses giant buffalo from 2 metres away**
~~*Warrior Spirit*~~

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0ledM32E4A

completely sane people

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
i was totally down with lynn until i just now found out he kills elephants and giraffes and stuff and now i want to stick a tactical shovel up his rear end

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

This video makes me sad that Deadliest Warrior isn't getting new seasons.

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

fanged wang posted:

i was totally down with lynn until i just now found out he kills elephants and giraffes and stuff and now i want to stick a tactical shovel up his rear end

The shovel would never get past all the extra Special Forces weapons he's got stashed away in there (because you can never be too prepared)

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

paranoid randroid posted:

im the dude who looks super disappointed that he gets to cut a rope after all the other guys got the hack up pigs and ballistic dummies and poo poo

that rope had a negro on it before hand

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Imagine walking in that place cause you heard they have good knives for camping and poo poo

Then CEO tacti-dad comes out in his ninja pj's

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
when i die i want my gross body to go to these guys so they can set me up on a stand and hack me to pieces

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

SirDan3k posted:

I've honed my body into a living weapon, a wrecking ball of fat.

I want a gif of him running in shorts, pistol drawn.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Arian_Samurai posted:

Goodbye wife, I'm off to work at the combat shovel factory

paranoid randroid posted:

i hope my boss, Nazi Fatso, appreciates all the hard work i have done to land that Murderbat contract

Genuine lols

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
I shovel well! I SHOVEL VERY WELL!!

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
cold steel makes poo poo products, get something from a company that actually knows metallurgy

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Cthulu Carl posted:

I want a gif of him running in shorts, pistol drawn.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Triple A posted:

cold steel makes poo poo products, get something from a company that actually knows metallurgy

What company does your av work for, can I buy from them?

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

ZombieParts posted:

If you own a house and don't have some Cold Steel tomfoolery out in the garage you're missing out.

I unironically would like either of their items based on American Indian weapons but rendered in impervious plastic, with detachable screw-in metal bits for extra damage:

I imagine myself in middle age, the wife brings over some friend and friend's husband, and expects us to make nice while she and her friend chat. I'll be all "hey man, wanna go in the back yard and whale some gallon water jugs with some clubs and spears and poo poo?"

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
apparently this is this guy's job lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbLEv1DuEKQ&t=38s

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

I imagine myself in middle age, the wife brings over some friend and friend's husband, and expects us to make nice while she and her friend chat. I'll be all "hey man, wanna go in the back yard and whale some gallon water jugs with some clubs and spears and poo poo?"

:patriot: The true american dream :patriot:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

This dummy stuff is less goofy fun and more "police find corpses of homeless people in basement."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Dog really is a dog man.

Stop digging up my yard! :argh:

• Locked thread