Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

exquisite tea posted:

Holy lol someone please make an animated .gif of this guy's routine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJldHu-et7c&t=88s

:saddowns:
*flail arms*
*flail leg*
*spin!*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

proof of concept posted:

*flail arms*
*flail leg*
*spin!*

dude straight looks like a nazi

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
he's got hitlerface lmao. he just needs the little mustache and hair
e: gently caress

dangerburrd
Feb 20, 2013
I laugh every time someone hits something while yelling and then they play it slowed down and the yell is pitched down. it is the best part.

EDIT: http://www.budkcatalog.com/ProductDetail.aspx?itemno=12%20UC2979&sourcecode=GOPL&gclid=CKSdl_fJg8ICFaJcMgodDQYA0Q so I really want a tactical shovel now but I'm not super sold on giving money to dudes that seem insane at best and maybe fascists at worst and this one looks cooler, possibly a better buy?

dangerburrd fucked around with this message at 07:59 on Nov 18, 2014

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

:hitler:
*spin*
*chop*
*acrobatics*
*awesome kung fu noises*
:saddowns::saddowns::saddowns:

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

dangerburrd posted:

I laugh every time someone hits something while yelling and then they play it slowed down and the yell is pitched down. it is the best part.

pitched down screams are hilarious

do they make tactical dildos or anal beads? I'd be pretty afraid if someone whipped out one of these during a fight

...afraid and also strangely turned on

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

FRINGE posted:

That are (mostly) over weighted, but the rest is (mostly) not true.

The owner is crazy, but the swords are not terrible. People seem to be conflating them with shopping mall pieces made out of cheap stainless or something.

You dont know what youre looking at. Im not even trying to be an rear end, that man is incredibly skilled.

clearly, that goon is a fool

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
I'm a sword expert. You can find my work here.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Tace Vim posted:

do they make tactical dildos or anal beads? I'd be pretty afraid if someone whipped out one of these during a fight

this is a million dollar idea I'm going to steal it

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

dangerburrd posted:

EDIT: http://www.budkcatalog.com/ProductDetail.aspx?itemno=12%20UC2979&sourcecode=GOPL&gclid=CKSdl_fJg8ICFaJcMgodDQYA0Q so I really want a tactical shovel now but I'm not super sold on giving money to dudes that seem insane at best and maybe fascists at worst and this one looks cooler, possibly a better buy?

Just search "entrenching tool" or "e-tool" on eBay. The modern ones are more lightweight; after Vietnam they started making them out of metal tubing, and shortly after I joined in 1999 the US started buying these Gerber ones that were hard polymer. But if you're not carrying it around too far, get one of the old-school ones with the folding steel head and a wooden handle.

Heavy but sturdy, I used to keep an old East German one in the trunk of my car for emergencies, got it for like $15 at a military surplus store. IIRC mine also had a slightly sharpened/serated side for hacking brush or whatever.

For $50 Glock makes lightweight ones with a telescoping handle and a saw inside. That's how Glock got into manufacturing back before they did guns, so some fun cultural tie-ins.

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
yeah a collapsible shovel isnt a new thing

theres a funny propaganda video of a chinese one being used for six billion things

e: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b60OZhrTB6o

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Jonny 290 posted:

he's got hitlerface lmao. he just needs the little mustache and hair
e: gently caress

surprised there isn't a combination of :hitler: and :saddowns:

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe

Tace Vim posted:

battle dildo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU1P55Z4eD4&t=36s

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

proof of concept posted:

*flail arms*
*flail leg*
*spin!*

:golfclap:

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
lol if you don't have a stack of BudK catalogs in your bathroom magazine bin

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

proof of concept posted:

*flail arms*
*flail leg*
*spin!*

Power Rangers: Aryan Force

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

ZombieParts posted:

lol if you don't have a stack of BudK catalogs in your bathroom magazine bin

also smoky mountain knife works/atlanta cutlery/museum replicas ltd

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

say hello to Half Lief 1

and Half Life 2

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

girth brooks part 2 posted:

i hosed something up and the .gif ended up way more bad rear end looking than the video

darksouls.gif

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

Cold Steel's products are dumb but I've gotten at least $30 worth of fun out of my $30 gladius.

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

Carol Pizzamom posted:

yeah a collapsible shovel isnt a new thing

theres a funny propaganda video of a chinese one being used for six billion things

e: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b60OZhrTB6o

Thats actually kinda impressive I guess. They've made the swiss army shovel.

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
awww yeah that's three of us that have the gladius

THIRTEEN!

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

girth brooks part 2 posted:

i hosed something up and the .gif ended up way more bad rear end looking than the video

could you edit it so that he's just spinning around forever like a top

edit: like just the middle bit, so no bob down then up

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

FRINGE posted:

That are (mostly) over weighted, but the rest is (mostly) not true.

The owner is crazy, but the swords are not terrible. People seem to be conflating them with shopping mall pieces made out of cheap stainless or something.

You dont know what youre looking at. Im not even trying to be an rear end, that man is incredibly skilled.

I'm sure I know exactly what I'm looking at and while I'm sure he's a great martial artist, that was not a good cut. Perhaps it's the terrible sword he's using, but it wasn't good.

I'm not comparing them to wall hangers, I'm just saying they're cheap in comparison to better swords for a reason. You'll probably get a decent cut or two, but you'll do much better with a better designed and forged weapon.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Stick to Cash Cab, human being

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Man in real cities im pretty average but in the midwest I would be an underwear model compared to these guys.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Verisimilidude posted:

I'm sure I know exactly what I'm looking at and while I'm sure he's a great martial artist, that was not a good cut. Perhaps it's the terrible sword he's using, but it wasn't good.

I'm not comparing them to wall hangers, I'm just saying they're cheap in comparison to better swords for a reason. You'll probably get a decent cut or two, but you'll do much better with a better designed and forged weapon.

Where would the discerning sword buyer purchase from?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

satanic splash-back posted:

they should purchase a gun

Kwanzaa Quickie
Nov 4, 2009
Could someone with some .gif skills make one of them killing the vicious toy alligator at the end of the battle shovel video?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Dez Orwell posted:

Could someone with some .gif skills make one of them killing the vicious toy alligator at the end of the battle shovel video?

On my phone and workposting so I can't get the link, but the African Walking Stick vid ends with Dog the Bounty Hunter beating a rubber cobra with the stick and then decapitating it with a knife.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Top City Homo posted:

dude straight looks like a nazi

All these "prepper" guys are mostly looking forward to shooting/chopping a lot of non-whites, less interested in farming and water purification.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

http://youtu.be/sU1P55Z4eD4?t=1m54s

this is the best part, by god

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Agag posted:

All these "prepper" guys are mostly looking forward to shooting/chopping a lot of non-whites, less interested in farming and water purification.

guess when they say zombie apocalypse they are really saying ROHOWA

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Top City Homo posted:

21 years in arkansas let me experience 'zombie preppers' and yes they secretly really do want apocalyptic race war and couch it in video game memes and stickers on their jeeps

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Top City Homo posted:

They pretty much say both.

I used to troll a few right-wing forums and the prepper threads would all eventually devolve into arguments over which rifle caliber was sufficient for "bringing down a charging buck friend of the family" type poo poo. Its almost exclusively a WP scene.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Agag posted:

They pretty much say both.

I used to troll a few right-wing forums and the prepper threads would all eventually devolve into arguments over which rifle caliber was sufficient for "bringing down a charging buck friend of the family" type poo poo. Its almost exclusively a WP scene.

i guess the antithesis to these retards is the permaculture websites.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Dez Orwell posted:

I just used this
https://gifyoutube.com/
go nuts!

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

I have always wanted to kill Muslim women from 15 feet away.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

satanic splash-back posted:

I'm not knowledgeable about Asian swords, but for European swords Albion makes some of the best on the market. You can also check out My Armoury for people selling stuff on their own, which has a pretty great and detailed review section. There's also Kult of Athena which has some great deals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Just buy quality chef's knives. Unlike swords they are made for and proven to stand up to real use, and people who see them in your house will think you have an actual job or skill.

• Locked thread