Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Rofl at Dog The Bounty Hunter digging a spec ops hole

That's like the shittiest spec ops hole, too.

While you shouldn't be digging a grave for yourself, a "hasty firing position" should be deep and long enough to at least provide protection while prone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Cthulu Carl posted:

Sword canes do not have the curve required for sabrage.

Please note, I am a classy gentleman and pronounced it "Sabraaaaahhhj" as I typed it.

Also, from what I've heard, sword canes are pretty much met with universal suspicion among bouncers and such unless you look like you really need a cane (i.e. old or have a busted leg).

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

InterFaced posted:

This guy is dressed even more like a nazi than usual.

It's because he looks more like a skinhead streetfighter who would curbstomb you instead of an Ernst Rohm lookalike.

Improbable Lobster posted:

Seeing these doughy motherfuckers chop up ballistic gel dummies makes me realize that pre-rifle battlefields must have just been covered in limbs after a war.

And if you survived getting a limb lopped off, you were pretty much useless, especially if you had no skills other than warfighting. You would go from the best of the best ultimate warrior to a beggar in a single swing.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

etalian posted:

I love the post apocalypse wasteland city background.

I'm not sure if it's an improvement over the "dark dungeon" background they used to use. At least, it looks like they're on the set of the Walking Dead and not doing double time on in the S&M set of Kink.com.

\/\/\/ Holy poo poo, did you read my loving mind?! I thought I was going to be first with the Kink.com reference before the edit.

Young Freud fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Nov 21, 2014

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Top City Homo posted:

blackjacks are illegal but cool

theyre so small no one would know

The one that got me was ASP extendable batons are considered in most counties to be illegal for civilian use.

• Locked thread