Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I liked these better when it was just fat dudes wailing on water bottles and shoes filled with meat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

FRINGE posted:

Some are amazing some are medium-bad. Different forges and designs. They had some Chinese style blades years ago that were extremely good. (They are all out of production.)

How can you tell a sword is well-made if it's not immediately apparent by looking at it.

Are there still sword experts in the world who are like "ah yes, the shape of the blade is finely crafted for maximum thrust" or whatever.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Really getting sick of all these boring swords that do nothing but add incrementally more meatshoe damage.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

I love it when their big fat bellies make them go off balance after a decisive strike upon an intimidating cat scratching post

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Holy lol someone please make an animated .gif of this guy's routine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJldHu-et7c&t=88s

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

proof of concept posted:

:saddowns:
*flail arms*
*flail leg*
*spin!*
:saddowns:

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

etalian posted:

I love the post apocalypse wasteland city background.

Just another Sunday afternoon in Obama's America.

• Locked thread