Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
If you own a house and don't have some Cold Steel tomfoolery out in the garage you're missing out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

Verisimilidude posted:

Cold Steel makes pretty low-quality swords. I'd avoid if possible.

lol no

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

TEAYCHES posted:

i kind of love this poo poo and own a gladius from them but i am also a loving retard and admit it

also the dude in these videos is like the star wars kid with money

The gladius is pretty much a must own. It's in the garage but I still have to hide that thing when I have parties because inevitably some drunk fucker starts thinking he's Russell Crowe and either cuts himself or fucks up a furniture. Nobody believes how sharp cold steel stuff is

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

lol if you don't have a stack of BudK catalogs in your bathroom magazine bin

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

awww yeah that's three of us that have the gladius

THIRTEEN!

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

Ramsus posted:

I have the gladius, Assegai Spear with short shaft, and the boar spear with long shaft. I want to spear hunt, but it's illegal in Oregon. Unrelated, but I also have a really nice traditional long bow that I'm trying to get good enough to hunt with. Not confident enough with it yet though.

Awww yeah! Legionary Ramsus Pullo, reporting for duty

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

This needs to be mashed up with a Stone Cold gif

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

Agag posted:

Bet I can kill more people with a pipe wrench and crowbar than some fat sperg can with his finest daikatana.

Cops can't do poo poo about my toolshed!

yeah, a baseball bat is even easier to carry around and gets way less attention. Strap that bad boy to a sports bag. Anyone asks "yeah, just gonna knock some balls around in the park after work" then :saddowns: *WHAM!* take out a bus load of people! :saddowns:

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

Top City Homo posted:

blackjacks are illegal but cool

theyre so small no one would know

They're also one of the least threatening looking things you'll ever see but they'll kill someone rather easily

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

Sometimes cats get in my yard and start fighting outside my window. I'm worried their quarrels will soon be directed at me. Is that the cold steel product I need?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

Sappo569 posted:

Cold Steel President Lynn C Thompson said: "This is an awesome story of courage under pressure. This loving husband gathered his nerve and nailed his life to his spine. He grabbed the boar spear and faced a cougar to protect his loved one! It doesn't get more primal than that!"

Holy gently caress Lynn try not to blow your load over how awesome COLD STEEL is

:saddowns:

• Locked thread