Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
apparently this is this guy's job lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbLEv1DuEKQ&t=38s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

darealkooky posted:

I don't care how fat and goony you are, anyone that's willing to throw a spear at a big rear end buffalo from like five feet is a cool dude

these commercials are still loving ridiculous though

no no no no no no, this is just proof that even if you're a person cool enough to spear a buffalo then manage to shoot it dead with a .454 immediately because it charged you, you can totally ruin it by being goony as poo poo

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

FirstPersonShitter posted:

there was a video where they actually had the meat boots that i saw years ago but they have like 1000 videos.

are their swords like actually well made? i have no barometer for sword quality because i like to live my life completely undefended against the dangers of street hoodie guys, office muggers, and supreme court panthers

I actually owned one of their er "kukri" machetes once. It was 20 dollars and I didn't give a poo poo what brand it was. It was the best $20 blade I've ever had I guess :confused:. Unlike 99% of the poo poo they are known for, this was like an actually useful thing to own. Of course it had to do with the blade's design, which has nothing to do with them, and "quality" in this case means

1) dont break

because its the kind of the thing you sharpen with a fat file and cut down small trees with. I hosed that thing up and it never quit.

But just knowing what company its from made it embarrassing. Luckily it didn't have a logo

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hickok45 could kill 1000 cold steel nerds coming down his lawn with a . 22

• Locked thread